RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

9 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Theyre all just reaches, really. But it make sense. There’s nothing out there flat obvious like the Totem Souvenirs in Gen 6

The only thing that I recall seeing was on /vp/, something to do with the abudance of geothermal energy in Kalos and Alola; and possibly a third one somewhere. 

We really just need to keep an eye out over the next year to see where Masuda is, and what pics he posts. That pic of him pointing to a Hawaiian sandwich and no one realised until the Hawaii rumours began rip4 

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

The only thing that I recall seeing was on /vp/, something to do with the abudance of geothermal energy in Kalos and Alola; and possibly a third one somewhere. 

We really just need to keep an eye out over the next year to see where Masuda is, and what pics he posts. That pic of him pointing to a Hawaiian sandwich and no one realised until the Hawaii rumours began rip4 

He’s going to Barcelona also. 

2 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

omg. perched. 

photo-29.gif

It would make sense since it is a Seitch game and Kalos, the most underdeveloped world in the series, would be right next to The Spain world, and since it IS a Switch game it could do Kalos and Spain and maybe Italy rav1 

6 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

It would make sense since it is a Seitch game and Kalos, the most underdeveloped world in the series, would be right next to The Spain world, and since it IS a Switch game it could do Kalos and Spain and maybe Italy rav1 

that's a stretch. they're gonna have enough work to do upgrading the graphics. trying to cram more things in will just leave all regions under-developed. 

I am so excited for another hype season. Sun and Moon's was so fun, but I think a new console + new gen will be crazy. I obviously had some focus in XY's but nothing near what I'd be now. 2019 lets go cry7 

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

So it's pretty much a given Pokémon for Switch will happen in 2019. Smash this year will be a nice treat though oprah2

yup. i told them all along but they didnt listen. 

Image result for hottie gif

there's still a small chance of it coming this year, but it makes way more sense for a Holiday 2019 release as Smash will sell the console until then, for sure. 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

yup. i told them all along but they didnt listen. 

there's still a small chance of it coming this year, but it makes way more sense for a Holiday 2019 release as Smash will sell the console until then, for sure. 

Definitely. I still don't see unless they announce new games how they're gonna reach that 30M goal by March 2019 though.