RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

12 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Do I spy a new Meltan form?

tumblr_inline_pbvhlyQ9qB1vpczbj_250.gif

yes! (or an evolution)

btw i LOOOVE those trailers. the effort jumped out! it really shows more about Meltan and gives it a reason to exist. Imagine getting one like that for every Pokemon in a new series. The details giveup1 

7 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

yes! (or an evolution)

btw i LOOOVE those trailers. the effort jumped out! it really shows more about Meltan and gives it a reason to exist. Imagine getting one like that for every Pokemon in a new series. The details giveup1 

The way Meltan looks so flawless and sleek in the trailer giveup1 I’m so glad I stanned this little legend from the start

The trailers are fabulous but there was one line in the trailer that confused me. To the point I'm not sure if Meltan is the "gift pokemon" you get from connecting LGPE to Go. Not to mention if it is an exclusive one-off Pokemon, how would you get 400 candies in Go to evolve it?

28 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

The trailers are fabulous but there was one line in the trailer that confused me. To the point I'm not sure if Meltan is the "gift pokemon" you get from connecting LGPE to Go. Not to mention if it is an exclusive one-off Pokemon, how would you get 400 candies in Go to evolve it?

You get the Mystery Box the first time you transfer a Pokémon from Go to Let’s Go, and it can stay open for 30 minutes at a time, and you can catch multiple Meltan in those 30 minutes. Meltan will stop appearing once the Mystery Box is closed, but after a cooldown time you can open the box again and catch more of them.

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

You get the Mystery Box the first time you transfer a Pokémon from Go to Let’s Go, and it can stay open for 30 minutes at a time, and you can catch multiple Meltan in those 30 minutes. Meltan will stop appearing once the Mystery Box is closed, but after a cooldown time you can open the box again and catch more of them.

Ahhh interesting. I wondered exactly how it would work out. I had thought that when Meltan was sent to Go, then wild Meltan would spawn in Go. That was one of two possibilities, so I guess it's similar. 

oh god im so hyped for this games i cant even oprah10 i dont get all this hate for it um2 like you are still getting full time "real" pokemon game next year so there is no reason to be this salty over something extra being released this year um2

In my madness of waiting for this and being super excited i went on shopping spree to prepare myself accordingly to games release and except this beautiful baby (ofc)

F0Ih2kI.jpg

i also ordered this oprah10

tPzY0hP.jpg

sI2jlMt.jpg

25 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

oh god im so hyped for this games i cant even oprah10 i dont get all this hate for it um2 like you are still getting full time "real" pokemon game next year so there is no reason to be this salty over something extra being released this year um2

In my madness of waiting for this and being super excited i went on shopping spree to prepare myself accordingly to games release and except this beautiful baby (ofc)

F0Ih2kI.jpg

i also ordered this oprah10

tPzY0hP.jpg

sI2jlMt.jpg

tea. im v excited. 

i've cancelled one of my ShopTo pre-orders and ordered it via SimplyGames instead; so hopefully SG might come 2 days early. I expect ShopTo to come 1 day early, but SG can be really good so hopefully i'll get it on the 14th. 

Did NOT expect all this today. I thought we'd get two gym leaders and that's it. OMG. 

They all look so good but Lance >>>>>. Dragontwink came THROUGH 

Also good to see Red and Blue confirmed but Green was a shocker. woah. 

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

cry1

i wonder if there will be something more to do with S.S. Anne as they give a lot of focus to this in trailers um1

probably not. it's just shown because it's an early game landmark. But i wouldn't be surprised if it returned after the E4 for some master trainers locations

Master Trainers is so cool btw. 1 on 1 fights with the same Pokemon, like? WIG? I'm also thinking Move Tutors HAVE to be available coz otherwise Metapod vs Metapod is not happening well. Move tutors at least gives both Bug Bite / Electroweb. 

9 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

probably not. it's just shown because it's an early game landmark. But i wouldn't be surprised if it returned after the E4 for some master trainers locations

Master Trainers is so cool btw. 1 on 1 fights with the same Pokemon, like? WIG? I'm also thinking Move Tutors HAVE to be available coz otherwise Metapod vs Metapod is not happening well. Move tutors at least gives both Bug Bite / Electroweb. 

Don’t some just have you complete certain tasks? Like Ditto, for example, cause that battle would not work. orangu1 

16 hours ago, Hylia said:

Don’t some just have you complete certain tasks? Like Ditto, for example, cause that battle would not work. orangu1 

possibly but we've seen footage of Metapod vs Metapod. 

Also we've seen Pidgeot use Sky Attack so it's either Move Tutors or some TM changes