Jump to content
RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Recommended Posts

also what do we think of Detective Pikachu?

Im super excited not only cos i LOVE Ryan but movie looks neat. a t first i was like not sure about it but after watching trailer few times and thinking about it like real pokemon would have fur and scales actually - so it makes sense cry1 and mr mime is even more creepy than in games and IM LOVING IT cry1

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

UGH ALMOST HERE

im sad coz i was wanting it to come early and i ordered from 2 different places that are notorious for shipping early, and neither have dispatched it yet. dead4 of all the games that they chose to not be early its one of the two i was really excited for dead4 also BOTH of them not being early? a conspiracy honestly

 

as for detective pikachu i... ew. this realistic-attempt looks like its' gonna be the next dragonball evolution. the reason pokemon is successful is coz of the art style and how cute everything looks. NOTHING in that trailer looked cute. A Looney Tunes Back in Action woulda been better than this. The rest of the movie looks fine but it just looks so rip4 ugly rip4 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

im sad coz i was wanting it to come early and i ordered from 2 different places that are notorious for shipping early, and neither have dispatched it yet. dead4 of all the games that they chose to not be early its one of the two i was really excited for dead4 also BOTH of them not being early? a conspiracy honestly

 

as for detective pikachu i... ew. this realistic-attempt looks like its' gonna be the next dragonball evolution. the reason pokemon is successful is coz of the art style and how cute everything looks. NOTHING in that trailer looked cute. A Looney Tunes Back in Action woulda been better than this. The rest of the movie looks fine but it just looks so rip4 ugly rip4 

dont tell my my store just mailed me that they have delay in shipment of games to the sotre and the best scenrio is that they will start sending it tomorrow so i wont get my package until monday anyway and i literally just took 2 days off work to play it dead4 i finally decided to get lets go eevee from the estore and wait till midnight dead2 i have no money now rip3

 

my store said that delays in shipment  of games in national issue here in Poland, so maybe nintendo fucked up with sending games to stores overall interesting1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

dont tell my my store just mailed me that they have delay in shipment and the best scenrio is that they will start sending it tomorrow so i wont get my package until monday anyway and i literally just took 2 days off work to play it dead4 i finally decided to get lets go eevee from the estore and wait till midnight dead2 i have no money now rip3

OMG ME TOO dead4 

 

It was like 6pm and nothing was dispatched so i ordered Eevee on the eshop and they emailed me 10 mins later like "ur stuff's dispatched now" and im like omg dead4 And yeah I took today and tomorrow off too dead4 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

OMG ME TOO dead4 

 

It was like 6pm and nothing was dispatched so i ordered Eevee on the eshop and they emailed me 10 mins later like "ur stuff's dispatched now" and im like omg dead4 And yeah I took today and tomorrow off too dead4 

omg rip3

im so mad at myself honestly, i ordered in that store cos they were always on time, and usually they added some little extra gifts to poke games, so few months ago i was like "hey im gonna pay right away, order now and wont have to worry about it!" and now i cant even cancel that order and go to regular store here and buy it cos i wont get money right away anyway rip2 i know that shit happens but why always to me jj4

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg rip3

im so mad at myself honestly, i ordered in that store cos they were always on time, and usually they added some little extra gifts to poke games, so few months ago i was like "hey im gonna pay right away, order now and wont have to worry about it!" and now i cant even cancel that order and go to regular store here and buy it cos i wont get money right away anyway rip2 i know that shit happens but why always to me jj4

omg bitch this is the exact same as me help.

 

i ordered from shopto and simplygames because both were NOTORIOUS for shipping early and simplygames got WO4 to me a day early last month and 95% games from shopto have come early. and NEITHER were dispatched early so i cancelled the SG one and ordered Eevee last night as well with ST. and then it got to 6pm and im like omg wtffffff. but the order was confirmed so i couldnt cancel it dead4 

 

im so excited though yes!!!! idk if you've seen any spoilers. i've tried to keep away but i did accidentally look on the pokedex page for bulbasaur and then some bitch spoiled one of the TMs for me.

 

If you care

Spoiler

Mega Drain buffed to 75bp. a TM

Outrage a TM

Solarbeam BUFFED to 200bp. still a TM

Play Rough a TM - what was told on Twitter

 

Not reading any more

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

honestly they better not send it now tommorow cos im gonna be piseed so much by spending money on that digital game dead2

dead4 fortunately i will be using the pikachu version anyway and i think if my nephew does get a switch for christmas i can give him eevee version so....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

omg bitch this is the exact same as me help.

 

i ordered from shopto and simplygames because both were NOTORIOUS for shipping early and simplygames got WO4 to me a day early last month and 95% games from shopto have come early. and NEITHER were dispatched early so i cancelled the SG one and ordered Eevee last night as well with ST. and then it got to 6pm and im like omg wtffffff. but the order was confirmed so i couldnt cancel it dead4 

 

im so excited though yes!!!! idk if you've seen any spoilers. i've tried to keep away but i did accidentally look on the pokedex page for bulbasaur and then some bitch spoiled one of the TMs for me.

 

If you care

  Reveal hidden contents

Mega Drain buffed to 75bp. a TM

Outrage a TM

Solarbeam BUFFED to 200bp. still a TM

Play Rough a TM - what was told on Twitter

 

Not reading any more

i will wait with reading that ny1 i wasnt really reading much except official infos cry1

i read just some reviews and they were very good! and they said that theres some more stuff in post game interesting1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

dead4 fortunately i will be using the pikachu version anyway and i think if my nephew does get a switch for christmas i can give him eevee version so....

me too pikachu is my main game im just gonna check out and learn on eevee and the moment pika comes im getting into that ny5 maybe i will speed up with eevee so i can send myself some pokes from GO so i can get metlan ny5

 

and hey 250 gold points are not bad either! eve1

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

me too pikachu is my main game im just gonna check out and learn on eevee and the moment pika comes im getting into that ny5 maybe i will speed up with eevee so i can send myself some pokes from GO so i can get metlan ny5

 

and hey 250 gold points are not bad either! eve1

TEA!! Pikachu has the better exclusives so it's my replay game. eevee is cute for having completed. 

 

i have a shiny magikarp and shiny squirtle in go so i'm gonna do a water playthrough at one point and transfer them over!

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

TEA!! Pikachu has the better exclusives so it's my replay game. eevee is cute for having completed. 

 

i have a shiny magikarp and shiny squirtle in go so i'm gonna do a water playthrough at one point and transfer them over!

Im bringing shiny squirtle as well! And pinsir cos i got extra recently ny5

In go i had only one shiny magikarp so it stays on my phone ny5 i will blackmail my friends for more shiny for lets go as they want meltan but dont play regular games ny5 suckers sass5

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im bringing shiny squirtle as well! And pinsir cos i got extra recently ny5

In go i had only one shiny magikarp so it stays on my phone ny5 i will blackmail my friends for more shiny for lets go as they want meltan but dont play regular games ny5 suckers sass5

i literally only have shiny squirtle and magikarp. i dont do community days and things and that, so these were all natural shinies i found wild in Go. Magikarp was AGES ago and Squirtle was like a month ago and im like I already knew I was a water trainer but this CONFIRMED IT

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

i literally only have shiny squirtle and magikarp. i dont do community days and things and that, so these were all natural shinies i found wild in Go. Magikarp was AGES ago and Squirtle was like a month ago and im like I already knew I was a water trainer but this CONFIRMED IT

I stopped playing it during second generation but out of nowhere some of my non pokemon friends started playing and were like "omg lets go play pokego! Pokemon are the best, lets just go out all the time and play non stop! Oh i just bought 10000 powerbank so i can be safe always!" and im like the fuck brit14 and today we just did deoxys ex raid fall6 so we are going to the most of community days i sometimes skip cos i get my beauty sleep on weekends and some shiny are not worthy ny5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found this online. Can we add this to the list of reactions?  

i think its coz theyre trying to represent it like its a real thing and this is what it would actually be like. i don't think they're expecting ppl to watch for 24 hours really. I think we'll have a t

mimikyu whew  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×