RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

3 hours ago, light741 said:

I bet the bunny will be Fire/fighting type. Nothing against it, but they could try something new with the starters typing.

I love how Incineroar was literally wearing a wrestler’s belt and they made him a Fire/Dark type cuz they KNOW the Fire/Fighting final form is an issue but they can’t stop designing them that way rip3 

6 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I love how Incineroar was literally wearing a wrestler’s belt and they made him a Fire/Dark type cuz they KNOW the Fire/Fighting final form is an issue but they can’t stop designing them that way rip3 

no its an intentional design choice. Incineroar wasn't just a wrestler, he was a heel wrestler- someone who uses dirty tactics to win and is regarded as the villain; hence dark type. they certainly made you think he'd be fighting though.

Scorbunny seems like he'll either be electric (bcoz it has spark in its JP name) or maybe even fairy because he might be based on a Moon Rabbit and Moon = Fairy in Pokemon.

Sobble water/ghost and Grookey Grass/Psychic

6 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

no its an intentional design choice. Incineroar wasn't just a wrestler, he was a heel wrestler- someone who uses dirty tactics to win and is regarded as the villain; hence dark type. they certainly made you think he'd be fighting though.

Scorbunny seems like he'll either be electric (bcoz it has spark in its JP name) or maybe even fairy because he might be based on a Moon Rabbit and Moon = Fairy in Pokemon.

Sobble water/ghost and Grookey Grass/Psychic

I didn’t know that about heel fighters. That’s interesting. It’s still a form of a fighter tho rip2 

I think Scorbunny will be electric too. Didn’t it cause sparks when it ran on the railroad tracks? And Sobble I think ghost because transparency was probably a hint. Grookey? I have no idea. I hate that one brit5 

4 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I didn’t know that about heel fighters. That’s interesting. It’s still a form of a fighter tho rip2 

I think Scorbunny will be electric too. Didn’t it cause sparks when it ran on the railroad tracks? And Sobble I think ghost because transparency was probably a hint. Grookey? I have no idea. I hate that one brit5 

D0silavV4AUmlB_.png

Sage would likely be Psychic but there is a possibility of rock-type since Wukong was born from a boulder. He did restore Scorbunny's fire which Sobble put out tho, so that seems very likely to be Psychic

Scorbunny as I said. Moon = Fairy but it has the Japanese word for sparks in its name so possible Electric type instead. Also it's not a fighter dead4 it's a football player. he's definitely intended to be the "main starter" this time around since the region is all about British football stadiums. and he ties into that.

Sobble ghost 100%

37 minutes ago, Hylia said:

So are we believing these 4chan “leaks” that claim armored evolution will be a thing and the mascots are a wooden horse and metal snake?

Sword-leak-1-1030x327.jpg

not until we have more things here correct. So far they have

Game Names - which anybody could have come up with. Unlike "Ultra Sun/Moon", a lot of people thought of S&S just being possible opposites. 
Region - which has been speculated for like a month or so before the games were announced. 

Now, if anything else here turns out to be correct, then I'd believe it. But until then, no. 

2 hours ago, Who I Am said:

Grookey may be a combination of groove and monkey.

Scorbunny may be a combination of scorch and bunny.

Sobble may be a combination of sob and bubble.

scorch but also score (a goal) for scorbunny eve1 

6 hours ago, Hylia said:

Wish they would just go ahead and debunk this spirit armor thing cause… that doesn’t sound like the tea. Unless one of you thinks it could be real? @RihannaRTT? bebe1 

its not impossible. but at the same time, it's like an obvious thing to think of for  a fake leak when wbk there was a mewtwo strikes back movie in development anyway. 

also if it does happen it might be a one off like Ash Greninja rather than a full gimmick