RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

22 minutes ago, edwinfg said:

Make a comeback if you haven't received in the morning. I'll post my friend code later tonight

sksks my willpower sucks and im back already

image0.gif

29 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Reviews are mostly great but the comment sections on ANY review are cancerous. “CONSUME CORPORATE OFFERINGS, REPEAT.” Like, stfu, and try the game yourself before you bash it. um1 

I don’t give a fuck about the National Dex. I love new Pokémon games for finding NEW buddies to fight with. Being offered 400 Pokémon is still more than I had for the first 3 gens on my play throughs and I enjoyed those. bey4

This game has been so stupidly controversial kesha2

They've been complaining about every game this decade for different reasons, like if you don't enjoy Pokemon anymore just leave. For this one in particular, they took out the NatDex to make room for gameplay adaptations like the Wild Area instead of being forced to rush things last minute (like Trials in SM). More features > The same Pokemon we've seen before sass1 

Also is 400 the confirmed number or a guess? If so that's really solid. 400+ is a great starting point.

Breaking News: I'm now on Poni Island! 

image0.gif

Hope I can finish USUM tonight and Let's Go also.

USUM - Find Hapu, Exeggutor Island, Ancient Poni Path, Dragon Trial, Necrozma, Ultra Necrozma, Fairy Trial, Mount Lanakila, Necrozma, Lunala, Elite Four

LGPE - Viridian Gym, Victory Road, Legendary Birds, Elite Four

USUM is actually so lengthy; 29 hours playtime so far. Quite tiring to do it so quickly rip3 

15 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

sksks my willpower sucks and im back already

image0.gif

They've been complaining about every game this decade for different reasons, like if you don't enjoy Pokemon anymore just leave. For this one in particular, they took out the NatDex to make room for gameplay adaptations like the Wild Area instead of being forced to rush things last minute (like Trials in SM). More features > The same Pokemon we've seen before sass1 

Also is 400 the confirmed number or a guess? If so that's really solid. 400+ is a great starting point.

I think it’s confirmed around 400. Not sure how many of those are new, but that’s what I’m excited to find out yas1 

The fact that

a) they're so sad to do whatever they can to paint the games in a negative light, and;

b) y'all actually believed the game wouldn't load models

both are dead2 

--

Anyway I've just done Hapu's trial giveup1 Lost Lopunny to Totem Kommo-o and then Fearow to Mina's Z Move, so now we using Medicham and Dragalge (who ngl I'll replace with Lunala or smth soon). So now it's just Mt Lanakila and then the E4. So that's a job for tomorrow. In the meantime I'm gonna complete Lets Go sass1 

3am and I just completed Let's Go sass3 Gonna sleep now and then complete USUM in the early morning. Our post comes anywhere from 10am to 1pm usually so if I'm getting it, I hope I'll be done by then sass4 

Its so close now cry3 

LGPE team btw:

Rhat (Pikachu) - 57
Rhatsweed (Vileplume) - 57
Savior (Gengar) - 56
Songstress (Lapras) - 56
Mitt (Hitmonchan) - 55
Dom (Tauros) - 55

K its 4.30 now. I phoned Royal Mail and they said the route was completed by 12.30pm. I fail to believe that seeing as my neighbour also hasn't had mail today so I think they just forgot about our area which is really annoying. But either way, I have to wait till midnight now urgh. 

Also Serebii is updating so I've blocked it too. Don't wanna go and see "WE DISCOVERED THIS" on the homepage. 

Just now, Lilac said:

Amazon says mine will come at 11 PM-awk1 why tf is it so late?awk1

Youtubers have already started play throughs, I kinda want to watch a video just so I know where to find and catch Impidimpari7

Don't we already know that it's found in Glimwood Tangle tho because of the stream

11pm tomorrow? Isn't that just a placeholder like it could come anytime until then