RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

8 minutes ago, Jake said:
  Hide contents

What happened to me was that I was fighting a Gigantamax Butterfree and they gave the AI a darn Eevee that didn't even do a single blot of damage, it just spammed Helping Hand on the wrong person dead2 It was literally the only one to die THREE times and I luckily killed it with Gigalith bc 4x weakness dead2 I absolutely REFUSE to do 5 stars without my friends now dead2 ...

I’ve ended up with AIs using Clefairys that do the same thing and spam Follow Me orangu1  where’s Lusamine’s Clefable when you need her

I’ve amended my team a bit! I’ll get my FC and league card on here tonight jj2 

Spoiler

I’m at work so I won’t guess the levels

Alcremie (Rainbow Swirl with Love Sweet)

Inteleon

Dragapult

Obstagoon

Perrserker

Frosmoth

@Hylia making me think about a sequel already dead2 

Spoiler

There are 8 unused gym types in this game - Normal, Bug, Flying, Electric, Ground, Poison, Psychic and Steel

So since the minor/major league changes, here's what I thought could be feasible if they did a sequel ala BW2:

Gym 1 - Normal
Gym 2 - Grass (Milo - Sword), Water (Nessa - Shield)
Gym 3 - Bug
Gym 4 - Ground (Sword), Electric (Shield)
Gym 5 - Flying
Gym 6 - Poison (Marnie - Sword), Bede (Psychic - Shield)
Gym 7 - Kabu (Fire) [with trial mission being catching Dynamax Pokemon]
Gym 8 - Steel

Marnie being poison because she has a Croagunk and might find she loves it more than Dark, and wants to separate from her brother more. Bede on the other hand would try to get into fairy types more but then realise he preferred Psychic types still and go back to Psychic. Finally, Raihan would take over from Leon as Champion sass1 

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

@Hylia making me think about a sequel already dead2 

Hide contents

There are 8 unused gym types in this game - Normal, Bug, Flying, Electric, Ground, Poison, Psychic and Steel

So since the minor/major league changes, here's what I thought could be feasible if they did a sequel ala BW2:

Gym 1 - Normal
Gym 2 - Grass (Milo - Sword), Water (Nessa - Shield)
Gym 3 - Bug
Gym 4 - Ground (Sword), Electric (Shield)
Gym 5 - Flying
Gym 6 - Poison (Marnie - Sword), Bede (Psychic - Shield)
Gym 7 - Kabu (Fire) [with trial mission being catching Dynamax Pokemon]
Gym 8 - Steel

Marnie being poison because she has a Croagunk and might find she loves it more than Dark, and wants to separate from her brother more. Bede on the other hand would try to get into fairy types more but then realise he preferred Psychic types still and go back to Psychic. Finally, Raihan would take over from Leon as Champion sass1 

Spoiler

Flawless jj2 

I also need Roxie to show up for something since Spikemuth reminds me so much of her gym. Maybe her and Piers can release a collab album and do a Gym Stadium Tour moo2 

6 hours ago, Jake said:

Trying to do max raid battles 4 stars and up is legit fucking impossible with the AI dead2 They give them the WEAKEST of mons and expect them to help you out. I just want some exp candies man dead2 

I could solo it if it’d let me but instead the AI gets killed non-stop and 4 KO’s is an instant loss so literally the AI makes me lose whereas I’d win without them dead4 

21 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I could solo it if it’d let me but instead the AI gets killed non-stop and 4 KO’s is an instant loss so literally the AI makes me lose whereas I’d win without them dead4 

!!! It's so annoying. I just wait for randoms or my friends now for anything over 3 stars dead2 

I still haven’t gotten to the first gym cause I’m trying to shiny hunt for fxcking Rolycolybrit15 itsbeen84years.gifbrit15

My Pokémon are already in the 30s because I’ve been committing mass rolycoly genocide for a shiny that has YET to show upawk1 we hate to see itbrit2

Spoiler

... I AM BITTER

I'm a stickler for catching the legendaries in a normal Pokeball because it just feels right, and Zacian is at 1 health and paralyzed...

HE BREAKS OUT OF A CRITICAL CAPTURE ON MY LAST STANDARD POKEBALL I WANT TO ACTUALLY DIE fall9

33 minutes ago, Jake said:
  Hide contents

... I AM BITTER

I'm a stickler for catching the legendaries in a normal Pokeball because it just feels right, and Zacian is at 1 health and paralyzed...

HE BREAKS OUT OF A CRITICAL CAPTURE ON MY LAST STANDARD POKEBALL I WANT TO ACTUALLY DIE fall9

oh sweetie I tried to catch every Pokemon in Sun and Moon in a regular Pokeball and guzzlord took me idk how long but dead2 the absolute WORST

3 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

oh sweetie I tried to catch every Pokemon in Sun and Moon in a regular Pokeball and guzzlord took me idk how long but dead2 the absolute WORST

It took me over a year to even reach Ultra Ruin bebe1 no words