RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Finished the tundra, for the most part. Thoroughly enjoyed it, especially as I stayed away from the leaks. Been playing since it came out so it took around 8 hours to finish. 

My pokedex is almost done. I believe it's only the version exclusives (and Spiritomb which im not sure how to get yet). Besides that, basically just Dynamax Adventures and Terrakion/Virizion to get now. Will probably start it on Shield to get the other exclusives later, but gonna look thru all the info I missed now

EDIT turns out Lileep and Electabuzz aren't version exclusive after all oops

EDIT2: cant find electabuzz line anywhere in the encounter details. i-???

11 hours ago, Max said:

Glasstrier bebe1

I'm a STAN

The horses are so good. Although Spectrier really lacks coverage.

The Galarian Birds have the same problem (well Zapdos has good coverage) but I wish they got their previous STAB types as moves; Zapdos and Bolt Beak should have been perfect for each other, and there's no reason Moltres shouldn't get Burning Jealousy and Freeze Dry/Frost Breath for Articuno. Maybe theyre waiting till gen 9 to distribute Bolt Beak like they did with Darkest Lairiat this gen. 

The tapus got so screwed. None of them got terrain moves and Bulu didnt get Play Rough either. They knew they'd be broken with them, but its so sad everything gets Rising Voltage/Expanding Force except for Koko and Lele. Maybe in Gen 9. 

Competitive is gonna be fire for a while

Yeah Pokemon is 33% owned by Nintendo so it's not becoming multi platform anytime soon. First party games is what keeps the Switch successful. 

They've started celebrations for the 25th anniversary next year. I'm assuming we're gonna get a presents or direct pretty early in the year. I don't think DP remakes will be announced then though, they'll wait till April or May. I'm more assuming that the Pokemon Day celebrations will reveal a new mythical, Switch ports of the early games, Snap and Unite info and other TCG/merch stuff. It'll be a good year. 

5 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yeah Pokemon is 33% owned by Nintendo so it's not becoming multi platform anytime soon. First party games is what keeps the Switch successful. 

They've started celebrations for the 25th anniversary next year. I'm assuming we're gonna get a presents or direct pretty early in the year. I don't think DP remakes will be announced then though, they'll wait till April or May. I'm more assuming that the Pokemon Day celebrations will reveal a new mythical, Switch ports of the early games, Snap and Unite info and other TCG/merch stuff. It'll be a good year. 

I need the GBA and DS games as part of a virtual console on Switch like NOW. Lemme dump another 200 hours into HeartGold please. sob1 

1 hour ago, Max said:

I need the GBA and DS games as part of a virtual console on Switch like NOW. Lemme dump another 200 hours into HeartGold please. sob1 

We'll have to wait till February but I definitely expect some ports. Not sure if they'll do DS ports but we'll see. 

5 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

We'll have to wait till February but I definitely expect some ports. Not sure if they'll do DS ports but we'll see. 

Will there be a direct on Friday? Or why Friday specifically?

5 hours ago, Max said:

Will there be a direct on Friday? Or why Friday specifically?

on Friday what? dead2 i said February specifically the 27th which is Pokemon Day. There may be a direct/presents before that in January but if not expect tons of announcements on Pokemon Day. I wouldn't expect the remake announcement then unless its a logo only reveal bc remakes usually get revealed around May

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

on Friday what? dead2 i said February specifically the 27th which is Pokemon Day. There may be a direct/presents before that in January but if not expect tons of announcements on Pokemon Day. I wouldn't expect the remake announcement then unless its a logo only reveal bc remakes usually get revealed around May

Oh I can’t read lmfao2 

2 hours ago, Max said:

A gen 8 rate on atrl and I can't wait to see the results tbh. What's everyone's fav here? scream1 

my faves list was done before the Crown Tundra, but this was the top 10 (final evos only, excluding regional variants)

Hatterene
Cramorant
Inteleon
Cinderace
Eldegoss
Dragapult
Appletun
Frosmoth
Arctozolt
Runerigus

Hatterene; Gardevoir but talented oprah15 Cramorant meme king oprah15 and if we included G forms then queen ponyta and ms articuno oprah15 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

my faves list was done before the Crown Tundra, but this was the top 10 (final evos only, excluding regional variants)

Hatterene
Cramorant
Inteleon
Cinderace
Eldegoss
Dragapult
Appletun
Frosmoth
Arctozolt
Runerigus

Hatterene; Gardevoir but talented oprah15 Cramorant meme king oprah15 and if we included G forms then queen ponyta and ms articuno oprah15 

I stan these too clap3