RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Habits and I are gonna be doing a nuzlocke run sometime soon! 

These are the rules we've planned:

• You get ONE encounter in each of the above rows.*
  • For overworld encounters: Your encounter is the first Pokemon you run into.
  • For raid encounters: Your encounter is the first den you open after the required number of gym badges.
  • You CANNOT do any more Max Raid Battles except the encountered ones.
  • "Strong-Looking" Pokemon do NOT count as an encounter.
  • Previously-caught Pokemon do NOT count as an encounter. (Dupe Clause).
  • Shiny Pokemon can be caught at any time. (Shiny Clause).
  • When a Pokemon is KO'd, it dies and cannot be revived.
  • If your Pokemon is KO'd by a Strong-Looking Pokemon, it DIES. (BUY POKE DOLLS!)
  • If your Pokemon is KO'd in a Max Raid Battle (and vs Eternatus Raid), it DOES NOT die.
  • Do not grind against wild Pokemon above the Gym Leader / Championship Cup level.
  • You CAN use Candy. (You should only have a limited supply from limited Raids).
  • You CANNOT use Pokemon Camp, Poke Jobs or Surprise Trade.
  • You CANNOT buy X Items/Dire-Hit/Guard Spec but may use any you find normally.

*We've decided that we would do two encounters per route; one overworld and one random, because most routes have pokemon that can only be obtained one way so to not do both would discount much of the dex. We're also doing 9 raids; one to start and then one after every badge. (If we did the nuzlocke into postgame story, then we'd do an extra raid in postgame). And then also interactable/gift encounters as usual like the berry tree, legendary, starters, Toxel gift etc. 

11-4 on today's competition sass1 

Ended up as 27-18 for all 3 days (8-7, 8-7, 11-4), and a rating of 1632 which is pretty damn good imo cry1 was 1650 but i lost the final match to what i think was a damage roll rip2 anyway im a lot happier now yes!!!

Yesterday I won 14 matches and lost 1. I couldn’t believe it 😂

i ended up at 600 and something in the rankings.

Today I have been losing again though 🤣😂

Also I realised I don’t really have anything to switch into if my opponent is using a ground type move so I need a flying Pokémon or one with Levitate.

I tried using Hydreigon but the websites I read recommended a Choice item when I find shit as I can only use one move 😭😭

Do you guys know if it’s possible to trade Pokémon in Leafgreen and Emerald before the Elite 4 or is it absolutely required to get the Ruby and Sapphire during the postgame?brit1 I want to play with a Gengar in Leafgreen but I only have Emerald to trade withbrit1 

On 12/13/2019 at 2:36 AM, Lilac said:

Do you guys know if it’s possible to trade Pokémon in Leafgreen and Emerald before the Elite 4 or is it absolutely required to get the Ruby and Sapphire during the postgame?brit1 I want to play with a Gengar in Leafgreen but I only have Emerald to trade withbrit1 

Gen 3 trading sucks, but yeah sorry its true. You need to do the Celio quest, beat the Elite Four and catch at least 60 Pokemon in the Kanto dex before you get the National Dex, which is needed to trade outside of FRLG (and even to trade with FRLG for post-151 mons)

Pokemon Go had me walking like crazy in the summer, i got a female Cubone in a egg and screamed "Yes! Finally!" in the summer. sass1

My team is Cubone, Wheezing, Hoothoot, Snubbull, Shuppet & Rattata (Alolan Form). Plus Sandshrew (Alolan Form) as a side Pokemon.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:06 PM, RihannaRTT said:

Habits and I are gonna be doing a nuzlocke run sometime soon! 

These are the rules we've planned:

• You get ONE encounter in each of the above rows.*
  • For overworld encounters: Your encounter is the first Pokemon you run into.
  • For raid encounters: Your encounter is the first den you open after the required number of gym badges.
  • You CANNOT do any more Max Raid Battles except the encountered ones.
  • "Strong-Looking" Pokemon do NOT count as an encounter.
  • Previously-caught Pokemon do NOT count as an encounter. (Dupe Clause).
  • Shiny Pokemon can be caught at any time. (Shiny Clause).
  • When a Pokemon is KO'd, it dies and cannot be revived.
  • If your Pokemon is KO'd by a Strong-Looking Pokemon, it DIES. (BUY POKE DOLLS!)
  • If your Pokemon is KO'd in a Max Raid Battle (and vs Eternatus Raid), it DOES NOT die.
  • Do not grind against wild Pokemon above the Gym Leader / Championship Cup level.
  • You CAN use Candy. (You should only have a limited supply from limited Raids).
  • You CANNOT use Pokemon Camp, Poke Jobs or Surprise Trade.
  • You CANNOT buy X Items/Dire-Hit/Guard Spec but may use any you find normally.

*We've decided that we would do two encounters per route; one overworld and one random, because most routes have pokemon that can only be obtained one way so to not do both would discount much of the dex. We're also doing 9 raids; one to start and then one after every badge. (If we did the nuzlocke into postgame story, then we'd do an extra raid in postgame). And then also interactable/gift encounters as usual like the berry tree, legendary, starters, Toxel gift etc. 

So update on this, we are currently on our way to the champion cup and I have had two deaths with Kitty (Meowth) and Gold (my shiny Gyarados) dead2 

To be fair I expected to have at least 10 deaths by now moo1 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:38 AM, edwinfg said:

omg congrats which ones?

1.Intelleon (Sizzurp)

2.Coalossal (Zotz)

3. Corvinknight (Stymphalia)

4. Toxicitry (Hendrix)

5. Appletun (Streusel)

6. Grimmsnarl (Karma)

Oh my god I was so tired of hunting I finished the 7th gym last night I’ll try to write my review on the game later.brit15 (even though it doesn’t matter anymorebrit15)

6 hours ago, Lilac said:

1.Intelleon (Sizzurp)

2.Coalossal (Zotz)

3. Corvinknight (Stymphalia)

4. Toxicitry (Hendrix)

5. Appletun (Streusel)

6. Grimmsnarl (Karma)

Oh my god I was so tired of hunting I finished the 7th gym last night I’ll try to write my review on the game later.brit15 (even though it doesn’t matter anymorebrit15)

omg can you say legendaric? I also feel in love with grimmsnarl. what a hunk brit15

I'm starting my shiny hunt with dracovish since you can just reset it easy