Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tapestry

Anyone Else Do Vinyl?

Rang a record store in California if they were willing to ship Now Or Never 7" Vinyl + Indie exclusive hopeless kingdom fountain red and yellow splatter vinyl and they agreed to send it to Australia for me moo1 

Recent Vinyls I got:

- Car seat Headrest - Teens of Denial (Signed)

- Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

- Coldplay - Ghost Stories

- FKA twigs - M3LL155X

- The 1975 - Milk 7" (first pressing)

edit:

just ordered hopeless kingdom fountain (teal splatter vinyl)

hoping to get the UO exclusive and the yellow one

Just now, Are You Satisfied? said:

Visually, it's such a pretty pressing but there's a lot of surface noise (especially at the end of Devil In Me)...maybe it's just my copy? orangu1 

oh mess orangu1

i guess i'll just have to wait and see dead2

9 minutes ago, Luca. said:

@Dr. Slay

Recommand me a LP player, I know I asked you this last year but I cba to look for it. clap1 

if you want to get the bang for your buck get the AT-LP60 so all you need to do is get speakers since it already has a built in pre-amp (which is like an equalizer I think) I started out with this and it was fine!clap1 I mean there's always the suitcase turntables (crosley, victrola, other off name brands, etc) but the AT-LP60 is just my recommendation cause you can choose how it sounds and etc and you don't have to listen through tiny phone speakers put in the suitcase turntables clap1

81gRPnybNJL._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

if you want to get the bang for your buck get the AT-LP60 so all you need to do is get speakers since it already has a built in pre-amp (which is like an equalizer I think) I started out with this and it was fine!clap1 I mean there's always the suitcase turntables (crosley, victrola, other off name brands, etc) but the other one is just my recommendation cause you can choose how it sounds and etc and you don't have to listen through tiny phone speakers clap1

81gRPnybNJL._SY355_.jpg

Why do I need to use a pc for this one though? clap1 

Audio Technica AT-LP60-USB

Just now, Luca. said:

Why do I need to use a pc for this one though? clap1 

Audio Technica AT-LP60-USB

nnn that's the USB version if you want to have the music ripped to your computer rip3

but anyway I'm not recommending a suitcase turntable (like a crosley) because some people complain about certain records having scratches and then play at the wrong speeds dead4

1 minute ago, Dr. Slay said:

nnn that's the USB version if you want to have the music ripped to your computer rip3

but anyway I'm not recommending a suitcase turntable (like a crosley) because some people complain about certain records having scratches and then play at the wrong speeds dead4

I read that the quality of crosley is absolutely tragic. oprah12 They look really pretty but I think I prefer quality over the look. oprah12 

Just now, Luca. said:

I read that the quality of crosley is absolutely tragic. oprah12 They look really pretty but I think I prefer quality over the look. oprah12 

oh oop oprah12

btw this is what i'm currently using right now which is like a fancier version of the lp60 with more functions and it still has a built in pre-amp oprah12

I think you can just hook up speakers too but right now I was using a receiver and was using separate pre-amp since i took the original one out nn oprah12

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-LP120-USB-Direct-Drive-Professional-Turntable/dp/B002S1CJ2Q

@Dr. Slay

The rumors are true, I will be purchasing a vinyl player tomorrow! oprah2 

Now I need some help, I will buy Lana's BTD, but now I have to choose between Joanne & ARTPOP. Help me out, which one will sound better? wendy3 

7 minutes ago, Luca. said:

@Dr. Slay

The rumors are true, I will be purchasing a vinyl player tomorrow! oprah2 

Now I need some help, I will buy Lana's BTD, but now I have to choose between Joanne & ARTPOP. Help me out, which one will sound better? wendy3 

Omg queen! oprah2

Btw make sure you're buying the deluxe vinyl of BTD which has the other tracks on it (Lolita, Without You, The Lucky Ones) wendy3

Also I haven't gotten Joanne yet but I'm sure it sounds good! I have ARTPOP and I was expecting it to sound like trash [aka the sound quality] but it was actually iconic! wendy3

tbh I love both I'm not sure omg they're both equally iconic wendy3

17 hours ago, Dr. Slay said:

Omg queen! oprah2

Btw make sure you're buying the deluxe vinyl of BTD which has the other tracks on it (Lolita, Without You, The Lucky Ones) wendy3

Also I haven't gotten Joanne yet but I'm sure it sounds good! I have ARTPOP and I was expecting it to sound like trash [aka the sound quality] but it was actually iconic! wendy3

tbh I love both I'm not sure omg they're both equally iconic wendy3

ARTPOP is cheaper and probably more rare than Joanne, I might get it, but then again, Joanne screams LP whereas ARTPOP screams loud speakers. wendy3 This is really a dilemma

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.