Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tapestry

Anyone Else Do Vinyl?

Just now, Kaulitz. said:

Your set !! cry1 nostalgia!!! 

I started rewachting & replaying the games, I'm so sad that I never continued watching after season 3, they quit at season 7, I think and now they made a new show called "World of Winx" but the characters look kinda off.. 

But still, these type of shows outdo the current shows on TV, I'm so in love! cry7 

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I started rewachting & replaying the games, I'm so sad that I never continued watching after season 3, they quit at season 7, I think and now they made a new show called "World of Winx" but the characters look kinda off.. 

But still, these type of shows outdo the current shows on TV, I'm so in love! cry7 

Totally!! The cartoons we grew up with are way better than the kids cartoons these days... (besides some Disney ones; Phineas & Ferb/ Gravity Falls / Star vs. force of evil etc.)

Just now, Kaulitz. said:

Totally!! The cartoons we grew up with are way better than the kids cartoons these days... (besides some Disney ones; Phineas & Ferb/ Gravity Falls / Star vs. force of evil etc.)

Looking at it back now and all of these cartoons & shows like this one & Avatar, I can tell there are some messages & meanings that even we or grown adults have to deal with and also a lot of life lessons. It's so beautiful, I can't. dead2 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Looking at it back now and all of these cartoons & shows like this one & Avatar, I can tell there are some messages & meanings that even we or grown adults have to deal with and also a lot of life lessons. It's so beautiful, I can't. dead2 

tea1 

I feel the same way about As told by Ginger. That one is still close to my heart. <3 

2 hours ago, Luca. said:

Yes your set! cry6

I remember watching Winx Club a lot when I was younger cry7

2 hours ago, Kaulitz. said:

stan btw giveup1

1 hour ago, Dr. Slay said:

Yes your set! cry6

I remember watching Winx Club a lot when I was younger cry7

stan btw giveup1

They are legends! cry6 

I'm a stan ever since episode 1 back in 2004 or so, after that I became a fad stan! cry7 

I have few 

Beach House every album

Kiasmos

Moby

Kylie few singles

Madonna

OneRepublic

Lana Del Rey

Steve Grand

Pacific Heights 

Max Richter

J Timberlake CSTF

Beyonce Halo

Goldfrapp 

Jamiroquai

James Blunt singles

and few more

I got the Dua Lipa vinyl today and the vinyl itself is lavender with some purple/rose touches, ugh I love it! It comes with a download code for the digital album with the deluxe tracks! cry6 

Image result for dua lipa vinyl

On 7/18/2017 at 10:02 AM, Luca. said:

I got the Dua Lipa vinyl today and the vinyl itself is lavender with some purple/rose touches, ugh I love it! It comes with a download code for the digital album with the deluxe tracks! cry6 

Image result for dua lipa vinyl

Oh wow it comes like that? I thought it was a special varient or something rih1

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

how do i connect my record player to my computer to make a digital copy of my vinyls?

Going by the picture you posted of the model of your turntable, it looks like it doesn't have that feature. noway1 Sorry.

3 hours ago, Dr. Slay said:

Oh wow it comes like that? I thought it was a special varient or something rih1

The standard is a black vinyl but yes, the special variant is that pink/lavender swirl. It's quite pretty in person.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.