untitled

Is anyone else EXTREMELY disappointed by the BBHMM video?

The violence awk1

The nudity awk1

I saw the TV MA disclaimer but damn awk1

What kind of force at life awk1

Instead of doing a cute little sexy choreo filled and racy Pour It Up 2.0 video, this bitch filmed the sequel to Silence of the Lambs awk1

I am....disgusted awk1

How do you go from FourFiveYearsSinceIveHadAHit to Russian Dioxide to this awk1

Welp Rih Rih rip1

She also wanted to be Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean as well as an episode of CSI Miami so bad awk1

I am shocked and upset awk1

Didn't like how it was all based on kidnapping, stripping and basically torturing someone tbh. rav2

A literal Criminal Minds tea awk1 the good sis has been watching too much prime time television on ha breaks from being a full time fashion icon rav2

It was ok, some of ya'll are acting like she's the first person to deliver that type of material rip2

I think it's a good video, but I wasn't necessarily blown away.

I was literally SHOCKED shock1 my mouth fell to the ground shock1 a vulgar mess shock1 like what was the point, I felt like I was watching some ISIS video awk1

I was literally SHOCKED shock1 my mouth fell to the ground shock1 a vulgar mess shock1 like what was the point, I felt like I was watching some ISIS video awk1

alright sis the video was pretty tame for what it could have been lmfao1

did you expect her to just strut and strike poses oprah11

Yes ny9.gif' alt='ny8'> I was prepared for some Pour It Up type ratchet twerking and pussy popping, not some Law & Order SVU sized mess ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

alright sis the video was pretty tame for what it could have been lmfao1

I'm kinda reaching but Rih is COMING for that controversial video of 2015 We Should Stop could've NEVER ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

......Sean, you of all people thought this was a good video?

oprah12

So what is the truth.gif oprah12

I mean, it's not like there was anything particularly violent. The nudity was done artfully and the most we ever saw violence-wise was someone getting cracked over the head with a bottle. Sure, there was a bunch of blood, but that's not really so bad.

I mean, it's not like there was anything particularly violent. The nudity was done artfully and the most we ever saw violence-wise was someone getting cracked over the head with a bottle. Sure, there was a bunch of blood, but that's not really so bad.

Artful nudity? When that girl was hanging upside down I wanted to vomit1 I am scarred for life girls shock1 I am never ignoring that TV MA disclaimer ever again fall4

Artful nudity? When that girl was hanging upside down I wanted to vomit1 I am scarred for life girls shock1 I am never ignoring that TV MA disclaimer ever again fall4

welcome to the adult world sis 

What Rated R movie shall I recommend 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.