untitled

Is anyone else EXTREMELY disappointed by the BBHMM video?

Disappointed? No.

I am disgusted.vine? Yes.

One of her best videos but it's too much. It would have been better if it was like the start of the SNL performance; something more subtle.

This tbh rav2

I like the video, although I need to agree on the fact it's vile rav2 no need for those downvotes as well rav2 he's just giving his opinion rav2

Haven't seen them tbh because I'm on mobile rav2 I'm assuming they're atrocious rav2 love's gonna lift me up tho rav2

But if she did a video similar to pour it up y'all would've been dragging it for being "dated" and "boring." "Oh, I've seen that before I want something new, what happened to her timeless era?"

But if she did a video similar to pour it up y'all would've been dragging it for being "dated" and "boring." "Oh, I've seen that before I want something new, what happened to her timeless era?"

Pop music stans are never easily satisfied ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

Jordan is tho rav2

It was a visually striking video that actually complimented the song very well. It was like a little movie + plus she's pushing boundaries of censorship:

tumblr_lsd5ipG1C61qezxsoo1_r1_500.gif

The song is a mediocore but catchy bop and it needed a good visual to make it stand out and that's what she did with it. It's not disappointing. It's shocking and disturbing, maybe. I can see why some people may not support it, though.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.