untitled

Is anyone else EXTREMELY disappointed by the BBHMM video?

I'm sorry but what does age have anything to do with being disturbed by scenes of nudity and violence?

We live in a world where Game of Thrones is the most popular tv show right now. Gone Girl was a huge success. Saw franchise are the most successful horror movies, and yet you are claiming that you are disturbed by a 7 min music video where no violence was shown, the only 'controversial' thing were 2 beatiful pairs of breasts.

Your fave on the other hand had a girl on stage THROWING UP ON HER (which honestly disturbed me a lot), walks around naked all the time (I don't see you complaining about her being nude), drinking her own urine, bleedig and dying on stage etc etc.

Stop being a hypocrite...

rs_560x415-140318152118-1024.lady-gaga-p

We live in a world where Game of Thrones is the most popular tv show right now. Gone Girl was a huge success. Saw franchise are the most successful horror movies, and yet you are claiming that you are disturbed by a 7 min music video where no violence was shown, the only 'controversial' thing were 2 beatiful pairs of breasts.

Your fave on the other hand had a girl on stage THROWING UP ON HER (which honestly disturbed me a lot), walks around naked all the time (I don't see you complaining about her being nude), drinking her own urine, bleedig and dying on stage etc etc.

Stop being a hypocrite...

rs_560x415-140318152118-1024.lady-gaga-p

and you need to stop acting like I was never disturbed by these scenes as well nat2

and just because this culture is common now doesn't mean you should take it any less seriously eve1

I'm not disgusted by the nudity, I'm disgusted by the nature of the nudity, which was to dehumanize the victim, not show self empowerment or confidence, and I'm disgusted by the incentive behind torturing and murdering an innocent victim simply because they're married to someone you dislike awk1

nice try tho nat2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.