untitled

Bitch Better Have No Impact could never

@ did you take this name from what I posted earlier in another thread nat1

yes nat2

your second thread about BBHMM??? Wow someone has you upset :(

Literally who are you rip3 it's a joke, and I basically just wanted to share this video and still have it be somewhat relevant 6 years later so I compared it to the BBHMM video trash1 welcome to FOTP, people make threads in BG about things that they don't like trash1 if you can't handle it, get your access removed honey trash1

Weren't you just saying I was dissing Rih when I wasn't now you're dissing her? GIRL 

why are we suddenly acting like we're new to the concept of trolling trash1

yes nat2

Literally who are you rip3 it's a joke, and I basically just wanted to share this video and still have it be somewhat relevant 6 years later so I compared it to the BBHMM video trash1 welcome to FOTP, people make threads in BG about things that they don't like trash1 if you can't handle it, get your access removed honey trash1

I like your style kii

yes nat2

you weren't trolling you just wanted to be down. trash1
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.