LÉON

Me... I Am... Rihanna... The Rihclusive Chanteuse

43 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I love Rihanna and the Anti album but it's no lie to say Work wouldn't have been as big without Drage, again not saying it wouldn't have been a hit without him, but i hadn't heard any of the other singles off Anti until i actually looked through her discography in early 2018. In my country Love On The Brain only charted at #175, Needed Me was the biggest hit (besides Work) charting at #38

no one fucking cares for your country

and imagine thinking Work is a hit cause of drake. You really try to downplay Rihannas success in every way yet you claim to love her. shut up

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

Imagine thinking that this old crusty man is a streaming force and Rihanna needed to beg. What a joke 

lol imagine thinking Paul McCartney knew who Rihanna was when she asked him about making a song together. She surely had to convince Paul somehow and not the other way round.

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

no one fucking cares for your country

and imagine thinking Work is a hit cause of drake. You really try to downplay Rihannas success in every way yet you claim to love her. shut up

That's something Trump would say.

Once again i'll repeat... Work became a hit because of a combined effort. It wouldn't have been as big without Drake just like it wouldn't have been as big without Rihanna. That's a fact, anyone who says otherwise is clearly suffering from delusion.

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Lmao, it’s time to remove your Rihanna stan badge 

Yawn, if you can't understand that then you must be suffering from delusion. Drake was and is huge, so of course him being featured on the song made a difference, especially when it comes to streams. It's nothing to downplay Rihanna, it's just a fucking fact. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no one fucking cares for your country and imagine thinking Work is a hit cause of drake. You really try to downplay Rihannas success in every way yet you claim to love her. shut up

Of course not, she was helped by the Beatles and Kanye. And without the help of Drake the lead single of Anti would have flopped too 

No but they brought in extra publicity for the song. Even Paul got older people who'd never normal play a Rihanna song listening to it. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.