Vilppu

Lana Del Rey • Discography Megarate | Results in the OP!

What would be your ideal Top 10?  aura1

Idk if I can make up my mind on a #1 tbh aura1 , but the list would involve OTTR, Ride, West Coast (which I recently restanned) Brooklyn Baby, Born to Die, National Anthem, Ultraviolence, Fucked My Way Up to the Top (just bc I've recently been bopping to it a lot) and hm I kinda wanna say Summertime Sadness but I feel like lana stans are allowed to like that song for obvious reasons aura1

also btw I'm pretty sure you need to be signed up for about a week or two to be able to receive PMs aura1

consider this an introduction thread jj2

@Vilppu don't mind @Tampon he just has egregriously bad taste. Nearly everyone agrees that Shades of Cool is one of her best songs EVER. aura1

shush yourself frank jj2

Idk if I can make up my mind on a #1 tbh aura1 , but the list would involve OTTR, Ride, West Coast (which I recently restanned) Brooklyn Baby, Born to Die, National Anthem, Ultraviolence, Fucked My Way Up to the Top (just bc I've recently been bopping to it a lot) and hm I kinda wanna say Summertime Sadness but I feel like lana stans are allowed to like that song for obvious reasons aura1

also btw I'm pretty sure you need to be signed up for about a week or two to be able to receive PMs aura1

I do support these songs as well. Maybe we can finally reach a compromise. aura1

Gosh aura1 I might extend the deadline then aura1

Just keep your votes saved aura1

I do support these songs as well. Maybe we can finally reach a compromise. aura1

Maybe, then again Ride is "flat background music" orangu1

Gosh aura1 I might extend the deadline then aura1

Just keep your votes saved aura1

Maybe you should use someone else to receive the votes or just open a new thread when you can get them aura1

No aura1

It's awsome! cry0

Actually one of the worst songs of her entire career, absolutely atrocious aura1

Maybe you should use someone else to receive the votes or just open a new thread when you can get them aura1

I was also wondering if the Facebook-wannabe chat could work until I'm able to receive PMs.

I was also wondering if the Facebook-wannabe chat could work until I'm able to receive PMs.

Oh yeah I guess that would work I think, you should edit your thread to address that jj2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off to the Races is overrated   This is FACT  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.