Vilppu

Lana Del Rey • Discography Megarate | Results in the OP!

@CAL, @MadonnaKills, @Khems, @The boy on the roof, @Jose, @banditblob, @Max, @McDreamy, @California boy, @Roobz21, @Galaxy, @, @Vesper, @Ik2Up6H.pngOnika, @, @, @trashmagic, @Black & Gold, @Iconic, @HiImTy, @BossAssNiggaB*tch, @Samuel, @Hunter Jean, @alexander, @Tyler, @TheCowardlyRion, @ajp, @Maria, @Michael16678, @Unicorn, @ILoveRihanna, @Mark, @Devil Pray, @Stereotypical, @artful, @Stone, @Qicyaia.pngSharon Osbourne, @Dangerous Jim, @Teiganish, @Argent, @Amber, @zQEmMdz.pngUnapologetic Bitch, @WalkingOnCharts, @LastGoodbye, @Crimson Revenge, @Didymus, @, @kira, @Nino, @Haruka, @TTWEHIAM, @Alexa, @pourhomme80, @Justuxable, @KING TITO, @KEPHXI, @, @E·MO·TION, @Maryanne, @Ryan, @SockBitch, @ICONICK, @MableDync, @, @Kyoteki, @kanda, @girlunderyou, @King X, @thewarisover, @Margelliz, @Isstevest, @Child of the moon, @LanaDelReyGlobe, @daniolitheone, @Portia, @Kelly Clarkson, @Rudybrairm, @Tim Liaison, @zQEmMdz.pngNew Romantics, @scream4lee, @Mikey Likey, @, @exhell, @jamesbuddy, @Killua, @Rico, @, @Vogue, @Chris Pratt, @rebelheart93, @dojacat, @MissCookieLyon

The Ultraspam

If you've already sent your votes or don't give a crap about Lana, then sorry, dahling!

@CAL, @MadonnaKills, @Khems, @The boy on the roof, @Jose, @banditblob, @Max, @McDreamy, @California boy, @Roobz21, @Galaxy, @, @Vesper, @Ik2Up6H.pngOnika, @, @, @trashmagic, @Black & Gold, @Iconic, @HiImTy, @BossAssNiggaB*tch, @Samuel, @Hunter Jean, @alexander, @Tyler, @TheCowardlyRion, @ajp, @Maria, @Michael16678, @Unicorn, @ILoveRihanna, @Mark, @Devil Pray, @Stereotypical, @artful, @Stone, @Qicyaia.pngSharon Osbourne, @Dangerous Jim, @Teiganish, @Argent, @Amber, @zQEmMdz.pngUnapologetic Bitch, @WalkingOnCharts, @LastGoodbye, @Crimson Revenge, @Didymus, @, @kira, @Nino, @Haruka, @TTWEHIAM, @Alexa, @pourhomme80, @Justuxable, @KING TITO, @KEPHXI, @, @E·MO·TION, @Maryanne, @Ryan, @SockBitch, @ICONICK, @MableDync, @, @Kyoteki, @kanda, @girlunderyou, @King X, @thewarisover, @Margelliz, @Isstevest, @Child of the moon, @LanaDelReyGlobe, @daniolitheone, @Portia, @Kelly Clarkson, @Rudybrairm, @Tim Liaison, @zQEmMdz.pngNew Romantics, @scream4lee, @Mikey Likey, @, @exhell, @jamesbuddy, @Killua, @Rico, @, @Vogue, @Chris Pratt, @rebelheart93, @dojacat, @MissCookieLyon

The Ultraspam

If you've already sent your votes or don't give a crap about Lana, then sorry, dahling!

demi1 now if you really want some hardcore promo you should tag some admins and request a promo banner at the top of the site jj2

demi1 now if you really want some hardcore promo you should tag some admins and request a promo banner at the top of the site jj2

I don't care that much tbh, atm I'm doing just fine.

But you should call Lana asap and tell ha you can do the whole promotion for ha.

@Vilppu

I will sia1

I know, fighter, I know sia1

I might do this mmm.

@Vilppu will do this later mad1

Great! mad1

Can I leave out "Others"? jj2

Be sure to give Big Eyes and Y&B a fair chance. The rest you can drag if you wish to jj2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off to the Races is overrated   This is FACT  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.