Carlos

Welcome to Lana Del Rey's Section!

Just now, Carlos said:

the thing I'm talking about are videos TLY doesnt have one, I usually make a collage with the videos. I dont wanna use another Paradise where I had to take multiple shots just to make it look like it had a lot of videos. Maybe another Honeymoonvideo perhaps? That's all I'm waiting. moo1 

To be fair, for Paradise you missed out on Blue Velvet orangu1 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

To be fair, for Paradise you missed out on Blue Velvet orangu1 

I have a new Paradise on hold too I need do to them once.Like I said, I might be doing another multiple image collage with High Beach and Music Boys, thats just really short. I dont want the era just to end like that. oprah11 

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I have a new Paradise on hold too I need do to them once.Like I said, I might be doing another multiple image collage with High Beach and Music Boys, thats just really short. I dont want the era just to end like that. oprah11 

Well you can use some clips from what we have of the Honeymoon video and some of the pics from the MTWBT photoshoot to give it some color orangu1 i.e. https://instagram.com/p/8QtaZMlnva/?taken-by=lanadelrey

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

Well you can use some clips from what we have of the Honeymoon video and some of the pics from the MTWBT photoshoot to give it some color orangu1 i.e. https://instagram.com/p/8QtaZMlnva/?taken-by=lanadelrey

Oh yeah, I know a lot of the guys are complaining about the black and white video, I will try to colorize it. 

And thanks xox moo1 

On 11/11/2015, 18:04:26, Carlos said:

I will <3 oprah11 

the thing I'm talking about are videos TLY doesnt have one, I usually make a collage with the videos. I dont wanna use another Paradise where I had to take multiple shots just to make it look like it had a lot of videos. Maybe another Honeymoonvideo perhaps? That's why I'm waiting. moo1 

Got it babe ♥

Perfectionist. bey4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's very nicely done, thanks

Poor @KatyCat 4 Ever tho

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.