Carlos

Welcome to Lana Del Rey's Section!

the OP is simply stunning rip2 Gatsby teas rip2

Gatsby's aesthetics are taken from 1920s Art Deco so its not entirely Gatsby's, her Endless Summer tour stage is Art Deco-inspired, so I think it'd be nice to use it for the greeting pic and her stage for the banner. jj2 And thanks :)

wow thanks kiyan for the description

oh youre welcome carlos xoxo

I did tag u ryt? again thanks for the lovely bagged tagged and dragged greeting! ny1

But slaaaaaay rip2

But slaaaaaay rip2

thankies! :D

I did tag u ryt? again thanks for the lovely bagged tagged and dragged greeting! ny1

thankies! :D

My pussy is very offended that you didn't tag me in the list of Lipsters section though - the thread that I made um1

Literally other than that it's flaaaawlesss cry1

My pussy is very offended that you didn't tag me in the list of Lipsters section though - the thread that I made um1

Literally other than that it's flaaaawlesss cry1

Your name is there I just didnt '@' it, there was an '@' after I copied from ya thread, it went to the right side when I posted the whole thing, I just dont know why that happened. Still your name is present even without the tag. moo1

Your name is there I just didnt '@' it, there was an '@' after I copied from ya thread, it went to the right side when I posted the whole thing, I just dont know why that happened. Still your name is present even without the tag. moo1

Oh what rip2

Gatsby's aesthetics are taken from 1920s Art Deco so its not entirely Gatsby's, her Endless Summer tour stage is Art Deco-inspired, so I think it'd be nice to use it for the greeting pic and her stage for the banner. jj2 And thanks :)

educate us a BIT scream1

Omg it's gorgeous shock1

Slay A LOT sis shock1

thanks, both of you.  jj2 

omg nice job.. how much did it take u?

It took me 2 separate nights, finding the right textures, pictures and choosing the colors was challenging and fun. moo1

educate us a BIT scream1

#themoreyouknow  jj2

This is stunning but what is it for? xtina1 I thought Lana already had a section xtina1

A map for new fopters, for those who wants to get to know the section and the Lana stanbase community, its also a small introductory for Lana Del Rey the artist. moo1

A map for new fopters, for those who wants to get to know the section and the Lana stanbase community, its also a small introductory for Lana Del Rey the artist. moo1

O I C I thought perhaps her section had been deleted and then re-added because of Honeysoon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's very nicely done, thanks

Poor @KatyCat 4 Ever tho

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.