untitled

Halsey

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

I hate how she included those tattoos tho, like no one will use those obviously! alex1 

I'm not even American and I purchased both the box sets and I had to pay customs & duties and I literally spent more than 200 euros to get both of them! alex1 

Also the badlands box set has some useless stuff too but the aesthetic outsold. Like I really won't send those post cards.. the badges & pins are on my backpack though, whew we love promoting talent! alex1 

A truth tea but I highkey feel like getting it traced as an actual tattoo in the future because I'm THAT Stan wendy3

Omg ME, every time I order her merchandise I always have to pay a twenty euro customs charge on it AFTER it arrives and I've already payed everything else via credit card. The sad part is that I'm gonna keep doing it, too. wendy3

Her clothing merchandise is just something else. I especially love the way she changes the VIP shirts every couple of concerts, I have no idea what mine will look like whew. A me waiting to see what hair she'll have for our M&G tea fall3

3 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

A truth tea but I highkey feel like getting it traced as an actual tattoo in the future because I'm THAT Stan wendy3

Omg ME, every time I order her merchandise I always have to pay a twenty euro customs charge on it AFTER it arrives and I've already payed everything else via credit card. The sad part is that I'm gonna keep doing it, too. wendy3

Her clothing merchandise is just something else. I especially love the way she changes the VIP shirts every couple of concerts, I have no idea what mine will look like whew. A me waiting to see what hair she'll have for our M&G tea fall3

HER SHIRTS ARENT THAT EXPENSIVE EITHER, and that for being actually fashionable. fall3 

Hopeless Burning PalmHopeless Burning HeartNeon Demon Tee

Like yes miss! cry6 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

HER SHIRTS ARENT THAT EXPENSIVE EITHER, and that for being actually fashionable. fall3 

Like yes miss! cry6 

RIGHT? + She comes out with new ones every leg of the tour and they're always gorgeous no matter what slaycat

She posted this SICK jacket on her Instagram story today that's going to be at the next leg, apparently. It's gorgeous oprah10

12 hours ago, Beauty Queen said:

RIGHT? + She comes out with new ones every leg of the tour and they're always gorgeous no matter what slaycat

She posted this SICK jacket on her Instagram story today that's going to be at the next leg, apparently. It's gorgeous oprah10

Does it look like I have money though fall3 

On 7/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, Halsey said:

Like yes miss! cry6 

I NEED THE PALM ONE cry0 

also we all need to stream Without Me kesha8 

1 hour ago, Luca said:

@Beauty Queen late update but I had to cancel my ticket because I had a disease and I was so pressed. Luckily my friend bought me a long sleeve shirt, but I was so mad. nicki6 

Omg no stop I feel terrible for you gaga1

Reading this sentence really like hurt my feelings???? How sick was a bitch exactly?

Just now, Beauty Queen said:

Omg no stop I feel terrible for you gaga1

Reading this sentence really like hurt my feelings???? How sick was a bitch exactly?

I don't know how to call it english, but I got a serious throat infection called angina or something which lead me to having a fever over 39.2°C and feeling terribly tired for 2 weeks straight. Sadly it started on a monday when the concert was on a thursday, I had to rest for 2 weeks. 

9 hours ago, Luca said:

I don't know how to call it english, but I got a serious throat infection called angina or something which lead me to having a fever over 39.2°C and feeling terribly tired for 2 weeks straight. Sadly it started on a monday when the concert was on a thursday, I had to rest for 2 weeks. 

Omg I feel so horrible for you wtf that's the most unfortunate thing?? Here's hoping you'll see her some day katy6

On 11/9/2018 at 9:23 AM, Luca said:

omg get well soon katyanna1 

15 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

halsa better snap the fuck out of me with H3 katy6

I just know she won't dissapoint, even as a less known artist during the Room 93 era and first half of the Badlands era, sis has had visuals, good music and the merchandise. 

Did you know she had seperate sites for her albums? The Badlands one having the tracklist of Gasoline in the site's coding. katy6 

http://www.welcometobadlands.com/

http://hopelessfountainkingdom.com/

On 1/21/2019 at 1:46 PM, Luca said:

I just know she won't dissapoint, even as a less known artist during the Room 93 era and first half of the Badlands era, sis has had visuals, good music and the merchandise. 

Did you know she had seperate sites for her albums? The Badlands one having the tracklist of Gasoline in the site's coding. katy6 

http://www.welcometobadlands.com/

http://hopelessfountainkingdom.com/

why did i not know this giveup3