Jump to content

Halsey

Recommended Posts

Rosé.    8,223
1 hour ago, Luca. said:

Just tagging the active members in this thread!

  Reveal hidden contents

Would you guys be okay if we changed the current artist badge to a more recent one?

I was thinking of one of these I made just a few minutes ago:

  1. 3GvwRxg.png
  2. dGABLJe.png
  3. 20jRwXd.png

You could post a poll thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba    12,117
2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I'm seeing her live in like 5 days! cry6 

Omg have fun king! yas2 I saw her live a few months back and she's fantastic cry9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,345
Just now, Kuba said:

Omg have fun king! yas2 I saw her live a few months back and she's fantastic cry9

It's my first time going to a festival and I never expected her to perform there! I'm so in shock! Hopeless Fountain Kingdom might be my favorite album of this year and I just can't believe this! cry7 Thank you so much though! I'm sure she'll be great! cry4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    37,936

i almost bought badlands at target today with rainbow but i wanted to save money because me and my brother (he took me to target) were also going to the PX at Fort Dix afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,223
On 8/14/2017 at 1:46 AM, Luca. said:

It's my first time going to a festival and I never expected her to perform there! I'm so in shock! Hopeless Fountain Kingdom might be my favorite album of this year and I just can't believe this! cry7 Thank you so much though! I'm sure she'll be great! cry4 

Until you hear Rainbow gaga13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just Whitney    18,306
On 12/1/2017 at 4:14 PM, Luca said:

Hi fats what did y'all think of Him & I?

Its cool actually. Almost anything Halsey sings is great, i jut didnt like some of G-Eazy's lyrics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,345

@Beauty Queen

Do you know why Halsey never released the video for Drive? jj4 

Like the ending of the NA video, there was this Drive bit? Like what was its purpose? jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beauty Queen    2,977
Just now, Luca said:

@Beauty Queen

Do you know why Halsey never released the video for Drive? jj4 

Like the ending of the NA video, there was this Drive bit? Like what was its purpose? jj4 

Omg I've literally been wondering for SO long

There was also a poster featured for a split second in the Colors video which was in the same style as the Colors poster but for Drive jj4 

I've been trying to get M&G people on twitter to ask her for months so now I'm just gonna do it myself in September,

Best guess is that it got scrapped because the label didn't think it had potential as a single slaycat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,345
3 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

Omg I've literally been wondering for SO long

There was also a poster featured for a split second in the Colors video which was in the same style as the Colors poster but for Drive jj4 

I've been trying to get M&G people on twitter to ask her for months so now I'm just gonna do it myself in September,

Best guess is that it got scrapped because the label didn't think it had potential as a single slaycat

It DESERVED to be a visual album, I will never not be angry at her for not doing it! The album trailer alone has me quacking whenever I watch it! alex1 

I will never get over how perfect this era was, I didn't ask for good promo but just the aesthetic and the effort she put into it. fall3 The exclusive site, the twitter account, the hunt, the visuals, just everything was top notch. fall2 I don't think she'll be able to top it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beauty Queen    2,977
Just now, Luca said:

It DESERVED to be a visual album, I will never not be angry at her for not doing it! The album trailer alone has me quacking whenever I watch it! alex1 

I will never get over how perfect this era was, I didn't ask for good promo but just the aesthetic and the effort she put into it. fall3 The exclusive site, the twitter account, the hunt, the visuals, just everything was top notch. fall2 I don't think she'll be able top top it. 

Ugh TRUE, even though she didn't have much of an idea what she was doing with the whole concept thing in Badlands, it was still aesthetically supreme, but HFK was on a whole different level alex1 

The aesthetics are literally every Tumblr teen's wet dreams and I'm HERE for it, there's so much thought behind literally everything in the graphics, tour, and everything else yas1

Tbh I lowkey think she's gonna get better with the next one though. Her label getting her that gig on the finale of the Voice has me thinking they trust her a lot more which is big for next era, we could have a full lemonade scale visual album if they really wanna go in on it fall3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,345
1 minute ago, Beauty Queen said:

Ugh TRUE, even though she didn't have much of an idea what she was doing with the whole concept thing in Badlands, it was still aesthetically supreme, but HFK was on a whole different level alex1 

The aesthetics are literally every Tumblr teen's wet dreams and I'm HERE for it, there's so much thought behind literally everything in the graphics, tour, and everything else yas1

Tbh I lowkey think she's gonna get better with the next one though. Her label getting her that gig on the finale of the Voice has me thinking they trust her a lot more which is big for next era, we could have a full lemonade scale visual album if they really wanna go in on it fall3

She deserves it! I swear, the amount of work & effort she puts into her albums are amazing, like you can really tell she puts everything into it and I appreciate it so much. fall3 Even the merchandise omg, the box sets fall3fall3fall3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beauty Queen    2,977
7 minutes ago, Luca said:

She deserves it! I swear, the amount of work & effort she puts into her albums are amazing, like you can really tell she puts everything into it and I appreciate it so much. fall3 Even the merchandise omg, the box sets fall3fall3fall3 

Ugh I stg if her personality was a little more bearable to the gee pee she could've been a ww star by now, or at least big with the twitter gays wendy3

But yes ugh I have the HFK box set and it's THAT bitch, I refuse to use the tattoo or open up the badges I'm keeping them forever alex1

The clothing merchandise is also fucking EVERYTHING my wardrobe is quickly becoming stockpiled with just Halsey merch and I'm not mad about it alex1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,345
1 minute ago, Beauty Queen said:

Ugh I stg if her personality was a little more bearable to the gee pee she could've been a ww star by now, or at least big with the twitter gays wendy3

But yes ugh I have the HFK box set and it's THAT bitch, I refuse to use the tattoo or open up the badges I'm keeping them forever alex1

The clothing merchandise is also fucking EVERYTHING my wardrobe is quickly becoming stockpiled with just Halsey march and I'm not mad about it alex1 

I hate how she included those tattoos tho, like no one will use those obviously! alex1 

I'm not even American and I purchased both the box sets and I had to pay customs & duties and I literally spent more than 200 euros to get both of them! alex1 

Also the badlands box set has some useless stuff too but the aesthetic outsold. Like I really won't send those post cards.. the badges & pins are on my backpack though, whew we love promoting talent! alex1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×