Room 93

On 1/21/2019 at 1:46 PM, Luca said:

I just know she won't dissapoint, even as a less known artist during the Room 93 era and first half of the Badlands era, sis has had visuals, good music and the merchandise. 

Did you know she had seperate sites for her albums? The Badlands one having the tracklist of Gasoline in the site's coding. katy6 

http://www.welcometobadlands.com/

http://hopelessfountainkingdom.com/

why did i not know this giveup3 

I can't say enough about her. Everything that she does on stage and off the stage I just love. What she has shown me is she is a normal person with issues just like myself  and she is not afraid to confront them. She speaks out about all types of important issues which I also love and well all I can say about her music is it speaks to me and I love it. She is the best. 

I really enjoyed her AMAs performance! Kept my attention/memory without being too overbearing. I stanned a bit back in her tumblr princess days (2015-2016) and i might get back into her after that! She just really snaps with her visuals it’s so enjoyable.

Image may contain: one or more people and text
Experiment on Me - Rockkkk Halseyyyyy !!!

I think it's the most aggressive Rock that she did !

music video mv GIF by Halsey 

8 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Setlist, visuals, everything looks epic shock1

She never disappoints with her tours alex1 

Yeah, plus this time she's doing the full show in Europe too where usually they have to simplify the stage because it's kinda expensive.

And despite this, the tickets are very cheap compared to most of the other artists, she's amazing oprah13

23 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

This bitch should've gone the rock route with Manic dead2

It's a bit too agressive for my taste, but it would have been interesting to hear Manic where Nightmare was the original lead. jj2 

Back home after her show yesterday, she OWNS the stage: 2 hours straight of jumping, running, dancing, going everywhere, playing guitar (even improvising lyrics like "there's a broken string on my guitar but I keep playing"), changing clothes and all this while singing 100% live. She also keeps watching the crowd and interacts very often with her fans.

One of the best performers I've ever seen cry0