Mariah Carey US Singles Chart Runs

242 posts in this topic

I'm not sad about Infinity flopping as it's one of the few singles from her I never really got into.  The melody is nice but the production is a complete mess.

I'm not sad about Infinity flopping as it's one of the few singles from her I never really got into.  The melody is nice but the production is a complete mess.

tea2

The remix didn't help much either noway1

Through the Rain or Loverboy? I can't decide the bigger disappointment

Through the rain entered the top 20 tho  dead7  moo6

The Daydream era was Mariah's greatest. i mean, back to back number one debuts alone

she needs to release again and get that #1 giveup1

Billboard Hot 100: #2(+87) I Don't, Mariah Carey feat. YG [2 weeks]. *new peak*

btw @Skyline @Royale ya'll wanna keep this thread and the albums ones alive or unpin? dead1 

7 hours ago, Sylk said:

btw @Skyline @Royale ya'll wanna keep this thread and the albums ones alive or unpin? dead1 

I'm not sure about keeping it pinned to be honest. There were lots of charts threads made a while back and not all of them were pinned. Maybe it would be better to have just one thread pinned with links to all the other charts threads? That would take up less space moo3

9 hours ago, Sylk said:

I see what you did there! nat1

Well @Serene. used to keep this thread alive but now he barely posts here so idk moo3

9 hours ago, Skyline said:

I'm not sure about keeping it pinned to be honest. There were lots of charts threads made a while back and not all of them were pinned. Maybe it would be better to have just one thread pinned with links to all the other charts threads? That would take up less space moo3

You don't make alot of threads in here so make a thread like "Mariah Chart Runs or whatever" and we'll have these unpinned and pin that one instead ny1 

7 hours ago, Royale said:

I see what you did there! nat1

Well @Serene. used to keep this thread alive but now he barely posts here so idk moo3

I know fall3 he's real busy with exams and stuff cry9 

2 hours ago, Sylk said:

You don't make alot of threads in here so make a thread like "Mariah Chart Runs or whatever" and we'll have these unpinned and pin that one instead ny1

Yeah I might make something like that, but I have to find a lot of threads I made but I can't find them dead7 Plus it's been ages since I've updated or commented on them so they might be archived and I don't know if I can edit or change the OPs with new information if they are archived dead7

21 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Yeah I might make something like that, but I have to find a lot of threads I made but I can't find them dead7 Plus it's been ages since I've updated or commented on them so they might be archived and I don't know if I can edit or change the OPs with new information if they are archived dead7

Well then make a new one sweetie dahhhling it's 2017 imagine being stuck in 2015 

6 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Well then make a new one sweetie dahhhling it's 2017 imagine being stuck in 2015 

Well, I guess it would be a good excuse to boost post numbers wendy1

she did all that btw

giphy.gif

Just now, Skywalker said:

she did all that btw

giphy.gif

Not this decade btw

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

Not this decade btw

giphy.gif

well she's coming