Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jord_n

Your Ke$ha Collection

Let's discuss our Ke$ha collections, including the albums, the singles, the magazines, posters and everything else!

Here is my collection:

bfpc8w.jpg

I still need to buy the Seventeen and Complex magazines (from the U.S.). Ke$ha never featured a magazine cover in my country. +laughcry+

Let's talk!

I own:

Tik Tok - CD Single

Animal [With V.I.P]

Animal (Deluxe) [iNCLUDES AWESOME DVD SHIT + CUNexTuesday (the full version, not the Cannibal shit) & Remixes :D]

Animal + Cannibal

:D

whitney-houston-show-me-the-receipts-gif.gif

awesome collection btw +tehe3+

Guest supern☯va

Ooooh, great collection! Isn't the Animal vynil record amazing? Mine came in the mail just a few weeks ago, and I've been admiring it ever since.

I have a pretty big collection myself, but I'm too busy (read: lazy) to take pictures of it all right now. I'm totally nuts about collecting! It's one of my favourite pastimes.

I own literally everything. I'll post pictures after I go to the concert on Sunday. And I'm still waiting for my We R Who We R & Blow singles that i ordered it April - they're on back order.

Thanks everyone! :D My collection doesn't actually make me a greater fan. You guys should get Cannibal and the remix album to support God$ha though. cry1

I actually only have Animal fall1

But your collection is...

That's what I call real stanning oprah1

Thank$!

I own:

Tik Tok - CD Single

Animal [With V.I.P]

Animal (Deluxe) [iNCLUDES AWESOME DVD SHIT + CUNexTuesday (the full version, not the Cannibal shit) & Remixes :D]

Animal + Cannibal

:D

The Animal deluxe version from Japan with the DVD is SO COOL. I love it.

Ooooh, great collection! Isn't the Animal vynil record amazing? Mine came in the mail just a few weeks ago, and I've been admiring it ever since.

I have a pretty big collection myself, but I'm too busy (read: lazy) to take pictures of it all right now. I'm totally nuts about collecting! It's one of my favourite pastimes.

The Animal vinyl is epic. It's so beautiful. Too bad I don't have a vinyl player to play it. fall1

I will get "Cannibal" once it's released as a seperated EP here (and on amazon it's too expensive). Not here for the "Animal/Cannibal" thing since I already have "Animal". +arrow+

Some countries like Brazil don't produce EPs. So, the only way I could get Cannibal in my country was purchasing the Animal + Cannibal bundle.

Where do you live? Maybe I can help you.

I'm from Germany. :) They offer the Cannibal EP on AMAZON but it's about 18€ and too expensive for me. I don't think they offer the EP in shops though (I have never seen it). But it might be released someday (they did the same with TFM by Gaga). :) I'll go to Italy in a month, maybe they'll offer the Cannibal EP. +tehe3+

The Cannibal EP was released in the U.S. and Japan only if I recall.

Why don't you try to import it off Amazon.com? It's cheap there, 8 dollars I think.

The Cannibal EP was released in the U.S. and Japan only if I recall.

Why don't you try to import it off Amazon.com? It's cheap there, 8 dollars I think.

And Canada. =P

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.