Sign in to follow this  

Judy Garland

11 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

One of the greatest vocal performances. Like, whoa. The power, emotion and overall depth of the performance.

Oof, Dorothy did that.

I watched the trailer to her A Star Is Born recently and literally gasped at 3:22. I know she was great but that was a next level slay.

1 minute ago, vesp said:

Oof, Dorothy did that.

I watched the trailer to her A Star Is Born recently and literally gasped at 3:22. I know she was great but that was a next level slay.

Judy's talents were insane, and she could've lasted well beyond her years. Plus, the way Warner Bros. fucked up A Star is Born is unforgivable. Could've been her big comeback; the reviews were overwhelming positive. Then, people bitched about the running time, so WB just deleted portions of the film, and lost the footage.

I entered this thread earlier and then saw it in the popular threads widget thing afterwords on the home page, and I was so confused seeing myself as the thread owner rip4

I have no memory of creating this thread kesha5

Just now, Venom said:

I entered this thread earlier and then saw it in the popular threads widget thing afterwords on the home page, and I was so confused seeing myself as the thread owner rip4

I have no memory of creating this thread kesha5

You're a legend!

i just got my life for the day looking through the clips in here, thanks legends.

1 hour ago, vesp said:

How fucking iconic is this? @Miss Show Business, do you love it?

Her most iconic MGM performance next to Over the Rainbow clap3

Thank you for tagging me here, I didn't realize there was a Judy Garland thread here. To see that people still remember her warms my heart. She was without a doubt the greatest female entertainer of the 20th century (and imo amongst the greatest female voices). If anyone wants some goodies by her, I'm more than happy to share since it's harder to come by, just PM me.

After watching all four A Star Is Born adaptations, I can easily say, without a shadow of doubt, Judy Garland's is the best.