Hunty Bear

Lipsters: define muddy trap energy

Idk I think I can hear it my head I kind of defined the sound in my head but idk how to explain it, especially her mentioning jazz influences.. I think it's going to be very trip hop but a less intense version of Emile Haynie X Twigs

Idk I think I can hear it my head I kind of defined the sound in my head but idk how to explain it, especially her mentioning jazz influences.. I think it's going to be very trip hop but a less intense version of Emile Haynie X Twigs

I initially expected Honeymoon to be a happier version of Sad Girl/The Other Woman. You know, woozy and lush but still being jazzy (especially when Mark Ronson came about and said he was gonna produce a couple songs). But what the fuck is muddy trap energy, I'll never know xtina11

I initially expected Honeymoon to be a happier version of Sad Girl/The Other Woman. You know, woozy and lush but still being jazzy (especially when Mark Ronson came about and said he was gonna produce a couple songs). But what the fuck is muddy trap energy, I'll never know xtina11

I hope she's not afraid of jumping on beats a bit more uptempo.. like less shittier versions of Lolita

Idek dead1 We're doing a weird ass set swap in Lanamosity and someone thought it'd be cute to give me Sean's set-lite. I don't even think it's a singer. dead1

lmfao1 its definitely sean lite omg

Cant at u calling her an it

ackbar.gif

Anywhoo, its literally the new "Hollywood Sadcore" or how she's trying to invent a word such as "Ultraviolence". Maybe its her way of describing Hip hop and Urban music with her own take? idk yet. I'm really rooting her for in that direction, the next: OTTR NA and FK perhaps? 

And Frank didnt we discussed earlier about Honeymoon's cover, you said you'd be here if her definition of Honeymoon isnt really the Honeymoon we know of, how is Muddy Trap Energy any different? 

So far for me I find it v kool n v inturresting. We'll just gonna have tuh wait and c.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.