harryoopsididit

More deserving of single status-Thinking of You or Supernatural?

If Warrior had been lucky enough to get a 4th single ( rip1 ) it would of most likely been between these two choices, the front sticker on the album foreshadowed Supernatural as a future single and if I remember correctly wasn't Dr Luke campaigning for Thinking of You to be the next single after Crazy Kids um2 Maybe i'm heaps wrong but wasn't Thinking of You also the most popular non single track on iTunes from the album oprah6

So which in your opinion deserved to be recognised by the GP? In the past I would have said Supernatural but tbh the public was over the dance/EDM Kesha and Thinking of You might just have been different sounding enough to have got their attention. It has also aged better imo too tea1

The only rumor I ever heard about single choices was that they were considering Supernatural as the lead single. Honestly, it should've been the second single after Die Young and then Thinking Of You should have followed because it was the most popular non-single on Warrior. I don't think Luke would be gunning for TIY because I would think Kesha would've wanted that song to be a single anyways. 

Supernatural would benefit more from single status tbh. Thinking of You is great, no lie. But the main fun parts of the song would get cut. i.e "Before I caught you lying and cheating on me slut!" "So suck my dick!" Supernatural is great with no fun parts to cut out.

I love C'mon though cry0 

I would have actually preferred Supernatural to be the fourth single because I feel like she could have done a really cool video for it.

It was going to be the 4th single, remember the sticker on the cover of the album basically had the singles and in what order. I'm guessing it was scrapped though because of C'Mon and Crazy Kids underperformaning. A video was also apparently shot for supernatural. There's a still from it somewhere online. It was similar to Taylor's Style video with the images being overlayed onto her

It was going to be the 4th single, remember the sticker on the cover of the album basically had the singles and in what order. I'm guessing it was scrapped though because of C'Mon and Crazy Kids underperformaning. A video was also apparently shot for supernatural. There's a still from it somewhere online. It was similar to Taylor's Style video with the images being overlayed onto her

Ugh cry0 I need it in my life.

GJfuOBe.jpg if you're talking about this image that she posted, that's not her it was from some movie