phugphag

is this the most ICONIC No.1 in Europe?

Lmao no, nobody knows her in Europe

oh. then why had she several No1 hits there selling Diamond in France and multi platinum albums in EVERY nation that registers?

or are we to take the flopinion of a Belgian gay who has not one vocalist in their favs icons? and a Marina stan saying Mariah is 'unknown' eve1 Marina = ugly, unknown and terrible vocals. i guess that says enough about your standards eve1

oh. then why had she several No1 hits there selling Diamond in France and multi platinum albums in EVERY nation that registers?

or are we to take the flopinion of a Belgian gay who has not one vocalist in their favs icons? and a Marina stan saying Mariah is 'unknown' eve1 Marina = ugly, unknown and terrible vocals. i guess that says enough about your standards eve1

And Mariah is a fat whale who can't get a consistent number of hits in European and non-English-speaking territories besides East Asia. She has a fake diva-ish persona and looks and sounds like a balloon that's loosing air on stage. You need to fucking see it the way it really is: SHE WAS NEVER TRULY SUCCESSFUL in Europe, which, a market is nearly as important as the U.S. A hell lot of sales come from there.

Her music is the same old tired shit she has always done and she was never able to properly evolve or anything. Her songwriting isn't even that diverse or good lol.

Keep trying to make your washed-up Ursula seem like anything else than a fat, jealous diva who lost her voice (everything that literally kept her from being a complete failure) by dragging other artist who have all pretty much surpassed her on multiple levels.

@phugphag No one in Europe knows who sings All I Want for Christmas. moo3 And you call other artists local moo3

probably the dumbest shit I've read on this site and thats saying something eve1

everyone knows that. its far more known than forgotten 80s gay anthems that the hag was known for. eve1

some of yall need to speak to other humans irl cos there's air outside the closet boo eve1

And Mariah is a fat whale who can't get a consistent number of hits in European and non-English-speaking territories besides East Asia. She has a fake diva-ish persona and looks and sounds like a balloon that's loosing air on stage. You need to fucking see it the way it really is: SHE WAS NEVER TRULY SUCCESSFUL in Europe, which, a market is nearly as important as the U.S. A hell lot of sales come from there.

Her music is the same old tired shit she has always done and she was never able to properly evolve or anything. Her songwriting isn't even that diverse or good lol.

Keep trying to make your washed-up Ursula seem like anything else than a fat, jealous diva who lost her voice (everything that literally kept her from being a complete failure) by dragging other artist who have all pretty much surpassed her on multiple levels.

Music Box is DIAMOND in France. It even sold over 1m copies in Germany and youre from there dead4

Mariah has sold over 10m in the UK alone. She's officially one of the best selling artists of ALL TIME in Europe. What makes you want to deny those facts when they are all over Wiki? dead4

she may not have sold quite as much as the Hag in Europe nobody remembers that old womans music either dead4

probably the dumbest shit I've read on this site and thats saying something eve1

you are the one who called madonna local eve1

everyone knows that. its far more known than forgotten 80s gay anthems that the hag was known for. eve1

a lot of people know the song but they dont even know who sang it eve1 THE impact eve1

you are the one who called madonna local eve1

a lot of people know the song but they dont even know who sang it eve1 THE impact eve1

most people know who sang it though. a few 14yo twinks not knowing doesn't matter too much. They'll learn as they grow up and pay attention to pop culture. It's not like mainland Europe has ever created an international star itself so lets not have those geighs try it eve1

or are we to take the flopinion of a Belgian gay who has not one vocalist in their favs icons? and a Marina stan saying Mariah is 'unknown' eve1 Marina = ugly, unknown and terrible vocals. i guess that says enough about your standards eve1

I never said Marina was well known here, so what's your point?

But she does have more stans than Mariah, that's for sure.

Awkward moment when Mariah can't even outsell Electra Heart in US, not to mention UK where Mariah is outsold even by Charlie XCX  eve1 eve1 eve1

Music Box is DIAMOND in France. It even sold over 1m copies in Germany and youre from there dead4

Mariah has sold over 10m in the UK alone. She's officially one of the best selling artists of ALL TIME in Europe. What makes you want to deny those facts when they are all over Wiki? dead4

she may not have sold quite as much as the Hag in Europe nobody remembers that old womans music either dead4

Please feel free and posts facts to back up your lies.

So let me notice what you wrote, she had ONE big album in Europe. Ok we can all agree, Mariah was one hit wonder in Europe.

Please feel free and posts facts to back up your lies.

So let me notice what you wrote, she had ONE big album in Europe. Ok we can all agree, Mariah was one hit wonder in Europe.

Daydream sold 3m in Europe. Merry Christmas and #1s did multiple millions there too. How fucking delusional are you? 

In fact NO Madonna studio album has outsold Music Box in Europe. That must make u phags SEETHE ny2

and the UK receipts of 10m total sales (singles and albums) is well known and takes 2 mins research.

Awkward moment when Mariah can't even outsell Electra Heart in US, not to mention UK where Mariah is outsold even by Charlie XCX  eve1 eve1 eve1

sis Mariahs Xmas song has outsold every Madonna song EVER in the UK but keep fonting sis eve1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.