Bionic Monster

If the Keshit section is removed who should replace it?

i think bey should be given another chance. she's not in the what's hot because she's not releasing something new but she's always being talked about in the news anyway and that will make her section alive (a la Xtina minus the always being talked about in the news carla1 )

Except she has had a section few times in the past, with similar reasoning, yet each time it was deleted orangu1

Ariana is disgusting, never.

Honestly though, a Kylie section is totally viable. She's well liked and has a lot of stans that could hold her section up a bit until new material comes around, kinda like the Medonsters.

This. I am going to keep petitioning until it happens.

i4o4jqNlDaBkV.gif

I'm sorry but do we actually have more than 5 Kylie stans on here?

There is so many people with her award - and I know heaps of casual fans on here that would keep it alive. I would kill to have an actual section for her and I know for a fact that it would be successful.

i4o4jqNlDaBkV.gif

I don't know why people think that Ctrl+Cyonce should get a new section for nobody to post in. I mean, look at her artist thread. It's like people think that it should be handed to them when they're not even showing that they would use it.

I don't know why people think that Ctrl+Cyonce should get a new section for nobody to post in. I mean, look at her artist thread. It's like people think that it should be handed to them when they're not even showing that they would use it.

It's the same reason why she gets a shit ton of awards all the time. People think she's somewhat important in the industry and overrate her to a point where she can't seem to live up to her own hype. When it's not there ppl will always be like "OMG Queen Bey needs ha section clap1" But when it's actually there ppl start to realize how unimportant and boring she actually is.

i'm just too lazy to find it there unlike if it's in the index of fotp jj2

She said thank you and she wasnt rude to the guy (who was a prankster and he knew that she loathes hydrangea). He pranked Brat Pitt, Will Smith and i think Kim too xtina7

Are there even 5 medonsters on here that haven't been banned?

Actually, yes there are. nat1

My question was not even shady. Are there ACTUALLY more than 5 ACTIVE Kylie fans on this forum? That's a serious question that you gotta consider when you want to suggest a section for her.

Let's see....

Beyonce - 88

Kesha - 70

Marina and the Diamonds - 67

Mariah - 51

Nicki Minaj - 51

Miley Cyrus - 45

Kylie Minogue - 44

Ariana Grande - 39

Going by that Beyonaise is the most deserving of a section. Actually, Marina comes pretty close to Kesha too so she should/could be considered as well.

bey should def have her section back 

but lbr a kylie section would SLAY

KYLIE FAGS ASSEMBLE (all 3 of you)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.