Bionic Monster

If the Keshit section is removed who should replace it?

I don't know why people think that Ctrl+Cyonce should get a new section for nobody to post in. I mean, look at her artist thread. It's like people think that it should be handed to them when they're not even showing that they would use it.

why you trying to rip off liams aesthetic

Actually, yes there are. nat1

My question was not even shady. Are there ACTUALLY more than 5 ACTIVE Kylie fans on this forum? That's a serious question that you gotta consider when you want to suggest a section for her.

well me and @Lachlan are big enough stans to count for 10 so julia1

why you trying to rip off liams aesthetic

It might interest you to know that Liam wasn't the first person to do it and I'm not the first to copy it. :) If you'd been here long enough you'd know that.

There is so many people with her award - and I know heaps of casual fans on here that would keep it alive. I would kill to have an actual section for her and I know for a fact that it would be successful.

i4o4jqNlDaBkV.gif

Convert me into a hardcore stan, bro

First of all I don't like her attitude and her overall personality. It comes off as very arrogant, self-centered and fake. I think musically she's boring and repetitive and entirely overrated as an artist. I don't like people who play safe and refuse to try out something new because they're too comfortable.

I suggest you read this

Because her personality is fake. You'd know that if you knew the first thing about her. She just plays out the diva attitude the media handed to her. This is what truly happens behind closed doors, not ordering people to give her red carpets to walk on at 3am or a hotel bed full of roses. And she changed genre at her peak, how is that playing it safe and repetitive? 

CYgxgps.gif

I could justify removing her section if she was doing nothing out of plain laziness but her situation is out her hands and she can't legally release anything so I don't see why her section should be removed.

For the very reason you just said... This is a pop music forum and she can't even put out anything. What's the point in having her section? So we can keep talking about timber and the tired lawsuit?

Not the singing wig please ..

Mimi or Janet .. If the X section can manage to survive with only memories, dusty receipts and delusion than these two genuine legends should have no problem jj2

I would really like the Mimi section to stay ohno1

I don't think she needs to be replaced but she definitely needs to be rihmoved. She probably won't have new music out for a long time (or possible forever) so what's the point in keeping her section? Ha stans can only play warrior +/- and discuss her trial for so long. moo1

ny2 clock us

For the very reason you just said... This is a pop music forum and she can't even put out anything. What's the point in having her section? So we can keep talking about timber and the tired lawsuit?

Don't forget her airport appearances.. lj1

It's the same reason why she gets a shit ton of awards all the time. People think she's somewhat important in the industry and overrate her to a point where she can't seem to live up to her own hype. When it's not there ppl will always be like "OMG Queen Bey needs ha section clap1" But when it's actually there ppl start to realize how unimportant and boring she actually is.

Yeah, I've always wondered about that. Fotpers say "Beyonce this Beyonce that" but how come her section cant compete with the other faves? I'm mean if by that logic Beyonce should be at least top 3 all the time even with or without music. There's definitely something wrong here.

i wasn't here then ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

Kev baby, yuh dont even wear Bey's award.  

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.