Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Troye Sivan

On 10/21/2018 at 8:27 AM, Moonflower said:

Bloom is by far the best of his two albums lets not be delulu now brit4

but apparently Animal is the last single off the album which is a total mistake when Lucky Strike is clearly the best performing album track brit4 The self-sabotage is so annoying 

The last single? I mean it's good, but that's annoying. I've been having dreams of hearing "Lucky Strike" and "Plum" on the radio - I guess some things are too good for this world, though.

I personally prefer Blue Neighborhood's length and the specific, like, vibe of some of the best tracks; "Wild," "Fools," "Cool," etc. (really almost every track on the album) are wildly nostalgic for me just because of how much I played it that first year it was out. Bloom excels in specific tracks - I'd place "What a Heavenly Way to Die" at the top of his discography for example - but there's just not enough of it.

For me, the album is a moment like The Fame Monster or "Love Without Tragedy." It's a piece of work the immediately strikes you as being brilliant, but is over before you can blink, essentially. I hate getting 10 tracks or less - especially when one is an automatic skip, then it's really just nine!

16 hours ago, Lucky Strike said:

The last single? I mean it's good, but that's annoying. I've been having dreams of hearing "Lucky Strike" and "Plum" on the radio - I guess some things are too good for this world, though.

I personally prefer Blue Neighborhood's length and the specific, like, vibe of some of the best tracks; "Wild," "Fools," "Cool," etc. (really almost every track on the album) are wildly nostalgic for me just because of how much I played it that first year it was out. Bloom excels in specific tracks - I'd place "What a Heavenly Way to Die" at the top of his discography for example - but there's just not enough of it.

For me, the album is a moment like The Fame Monster or "Love Without Tragedy." It's a piece of work the immediately strikes you as being brilliant, but is over before you can blink, essentially. I hate getting 10 tracks or less - especially when one is an automatic skip, then it's really just nine!

Tea, "Lucky Strike" is a dance hit waiting to happen

And yeah the fact that there are only 10 tracks is real annoying- i dont like no 20 track but for us to wait three years for a new release and to only have two hands worth of tracks...as brilliant and iconic they are they do feel unsatisfying. My main fave Whitney did that her entire career and it sucked. 

And also what do you think about Strawberries and cigarettes? Its like my fave song from troye and i feel like it should have been a single alongside Love Lies as it it the movie theme better than it with all due respect. 

On 10/25/2018 at 2:28 PM, BlueBalls said:

"Dance To This" should have been a smash. It is super catchy, sultry and classy. I just can't understand music industry and charts sometimes.

the US is still in our hip-hip/rap phase trash1 

On 10/24/2018 at 2:32 PM, Moonflower said:

Tea, "Lucky Strike" is a dance hit waiting to happen

And yeah the fact that there are only 10 tracks is real annoying- i dont like no 20 track but for us to wait three years for a new release and to only have two hands worth of tracks...as brilliant and iconic they are they do feel unsatisfying. My main fave Whitney did that her entire career and it sucked. 

And also what do you think about Strawberries and cigarettes? Its like my fave song from troye and i feel like it should have been a single alongside Love Lies as it it the movie theme better than it with all due respect. 

"Strawberries & Cigarettes" is pretty cute! It's got that classic Troye vibe to it. One of the many tracks he's got that should have been played up and down the radio across the world.

On 10/25/2018 at 2:28 PM, BlueBalls said:

"Dance To This" should have been a smash. It is super catchy, sultry and classy. I just can't understand music industry and charts sometimes.

It actually could have snatched ww but they didnt promote it (both labels and artists)

On 10/30/2018 at 12:04 AM, Lucky Strike said:

"Strawberries & Cigarettes" is pretty cute! It's got that classic Troye vibe to it. One of the many tracks he's got that should have been played up and down the radio across the world.

Didnt see this earlier and im so sorry fall5

I agree! Really should have done so promo with it or at least include it on the deluxe version of Bloom.

2 hours ago, Merryem said:

i saw boy erased and when troye appeared i was like what mad5mad5mad5mad5 phenomenal movie tho. but idk if troye was necessarily the star power they needed for the movie, he stuck out like a sore thumb mad5 

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.