Jump to content

Troye Sivan

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    35,658
1 hour ago, Urbi said:

he means who connor or troye

 

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

no he's got a new man

 

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

is he and connor still a thing

Tronnor was unfortunately never a thing.

Troye has been with Jacob Bixenman since Blue Neighbourhood was released (at least as far as i know)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun.    28,162
5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Tronnor was unfortunately never a thing.

Troye has been with Jacob Bixenman since Blue Neighbourhood was released (at least as far as i know)

idk i think Tronnor was def a thing sometime, they were extremely close for a little period of time (around TRXYE if i'm not insane?) but anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hylia    74,765

Jacob Bixenman and Connor are total snacks, Troye definitely has taste oprah14 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
imperfect1    33
17 hours ago, Hyun. said:

idk i think Tronnor was def a thing sometime, they were extremely close for a little period of time (around TRXYE if i'm not insane?) but anyway

Connor also accompanied Troye during parts of the Wild Tour and when he did a Blue Neighbourhood signing in NYC right around the album release date. Connor must have been in the back hanging out because I saw them leave the event together.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    37,685

Video is cute but song is not my cup of tea. I want more bops like this masterpiece

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond    49,313
14 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

the bops that are about to come giveup1

allie, max, and ariel... omg

MDA2Wujt.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun.    28,162
8 minutes ago, Diamond said:

allie, max, and ariel... omg

MDA2Wujt.jpg:large

we're just not ready

MDA2Wujt.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    35,658
23 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Video is cute but song is not my cup of tea. I want more bops like this masterpiece

 

YES yas1 

and THE QUIET also yas2 

13 hours ago, Hyun. said:

the bops that are about to come giveup1

giveup1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×