Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Troye Sivan

@Hyun. Not sure if you care to have them or not but for graphics purposes I essentially recreated they lyric image without the text. So there's the background alone (beige with blue triangle), the other beige frame (by itself), this specific flower arrangement (by itself) and the whole entire image as one piece without any of the text. I also enlarged the size of it to match the size of the files from the official cover Troye shared with us moo1

T1I0LN7.png

wlCiKaE.png

pHSTWT0.png

JVHLaxt.png

I can't wait any longer alex1 alex1 alex1 first ever youtuber to become famous as fuck with his slayage of a debut album alex1

When will Ariana alex1 can't wait for his collab with Connor Slayta alex1 bitch better slay a fucking bit alex1

@BLUE. Omg that looks amazing. cry7

I can't wait any longer alex1 alex1 alex1 first ever youtuber to become famous as fuck with his slayage of a debut album alex1

When will Ariana alex1can't wait for his collab with Connor Slayta alex1 bitch better slay a fucking bit alex1

KINGS OF YOUTUBE alex1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.