Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Troye Sivan

On 9/18/2018 at 3:47 PM, Chris Morlock said:

i need to know if he has any unreleased songs leak from the Blue Neighbourhood sessions. giveup1 

I wouldn't be mad at all if he pulled a Carly and stuck some good unreleased tracks on a new album/EP and just released it out of nowhere - but I'm also perfectly fine hunting down songs myself. I'm sure he has enough from Bloom and Blue Neighbourhood to put out something for fans, though.

2 hours ago, Lucky Strike said:

I wouldn't be mad at all if he pulled a Carly and stuck some good unreleased tracks on a new album/EP and just released it out of nowhere - but I'm also perfectly fine hunting down songs myself. I'm sure he has enough from Bloom and Blue Neighbourhood to put out something for fans, though.

as long as Blue Moon isnt released whit1 

Just now, Lucky Strike said:

Blue Moon is so damn good, though. Like, it's everything I need in a Troye song. Sad, catchy, melodramatic, have gotten drunk to it, etc. ohno1

fall8 

but tbh its just bad moo10 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

fall8 

but tbh its just bad moo10 

Honestly, I'm just a stan and a lousy sucker - anything he puts out I'll replay for hours. Anything he doesn't put out but I get my hands on, I'll also replay! I'm easy to please and really gay, so he can do no wrong.

Except for The Good Side, that was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Lucky Strike said:

Honestly, I'm just a stan and a lousy sucker - anything he puts out I'll replay for hours. Anything he doesn't put out but I get my hands on, I'll also replay! I'm easy to please and really gay, so he can do no wrong.

Except for The Good Side, that was wrong.

we can say this it was on The Bad Side of his discography moo10 

(which is very small moo10 )

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

we can say this it was on The Bad Side of his discography moo10 

(which is very small moo10 )

Fair, I'll settle for that!

I still play it a little too much anyway, so it's all good.

Perched for TS3 in, um, probably another 3 long years?

Just now, Lucky Strike said:

Fair, I'll settle for that!

I still play it a little too much anyway, so it's all good.

Perched for TS3 in, um, probably another 3 long years?

ill wait 4-5 if we get another Blue Neighbourhood moo10 

if we get another Bloom i may unstan moo10 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

ill wait 4-5 if we get another Blue Neighbourhood moo10 

if we get another Bloom i may unstan moo10 

I mean I love Bloom but I can get with this perspective, I need more Blue Neighbourhood in my life.

He jinxed this one by not releasing the Carly collab tbh. It just didn't have enough Sad Gay Magic in it.

cry9

2 hours ago, Lucky Strike said:

I mean I love Bloom but I can get with this perspective, I need more Blue Neighbourhood in my life.

He jinxed this one by not releasing the Carly collab tbh. It just didn't have enough Sad Gay Magic in it.

cry9

Bloom is by far the best of his two albums lets not be delulu now brit4

but apparently Animal is the last single off the album which is a total mistake when Lucky Strike is clearly the best performing album track brit4 The self-sabotage is so annoying 

4 hours ago, Moonflower said:

Bloom is by far the best of his two albums lets not be delulu now brit4

but apparently Animal is the last single off the album which is a total mistake when Lucky Strike is clearly the best performing album track brit4 The self-sabotage is so annoying 

no brit10 

Blue Neighbourhood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bloom - Single brit10 

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.