Firdawsi

Mariah Carey US Albums Chart Runs

Me.I Am Mariah The Elusive Chanteuse

Entered at 14-06-2014

Exited at 07-01-2012

What type of reverse warholian exit/entrance?   jj2

Jokes aside, very informative thread. I'm surprised Merry Christmas never went No.1, especially since All I Want for Christmas Is You wasn't released as a purchasable single at the time, I thought it would've driven the album to No.1.

Me. I Am Mariah's chart run though   giveup1

What type of reverse warholian exit/entrance?   jj2

Jokes aside, very informative thread. I'm surprised Merry Christmas never went No.1, especially since All I Want for Christmas Is You wasn't released as a purchasable single at the time, I thought it would've driven the album to No.1.

Me. I Am Mariah's chart run though   giveup1

Fixed it sis jj2

1.Kenny G- Miracles -- The Holiday Album

2. Boyz II Men- II

3.Merry Christmas

She should work with them again jj2

They were the biggest acts of 90s jj2

Have they had hits since then tho?  jj2  That's what determines if the follow-up is going to be a hit  jj2

Imagine if a follow-up to One Sweet Day pulls an Infinity  dead2

Have they had hits since then tho?   jj2  That's what determines if the follow-up is going to be a hit   jj2

Imagine if a follow-up to One Sweet Day pulls an Infinity   dead2

Imagine tho if she breaks OSD's record w/ the Christmas movie soundtrack single dead2

Hitting No.1 more than 20 years after its original release, what type of record   jj2

AIWFCIY would hit #1 in 2005, if it was eligible

It topped the Digital Songs and Holiday Charts with huge radio support after TEOM

AIWFCIY would hit #1 in 2005, if it was eligible

It topped the Digital Songs and Holiday Charts with huge radio support after TEOM

The List of Mariah's missed opportunites for hits keeps on growing  dead2

Ugh I'll always be pressed at Emotions' peak.  I just don't get it...after such a HUGE debut album, and ANOTHER #1 hit as the lead...maybe they burned some people out since there really was no break between the end of the debut and the start of Emotions.

And Ugh at Elusive Chanteuse.  The singles were messy but the album is great.  What Mariah said about it being a "body of work" meant to be listened to in full instead of by individual tracks is true.  It deserved more.