Crimson Revenge

2 years later ArtFlop didnt age well

Artpop didnt age well ny1

Gagtard's experimental album flopped hard when it was rihleased

2 years in it hasnt sold 1/20 of what Ray of Light sold

The past year this bitch has quit pop music playing with ha pets making "jazz" covers flop bitch is the 2nd worse washed up hasbeen on fotp

Second only to kalesha

Do they play artpop songs on the radio anymore have they ever played G.U.Y

Lets talk about the songs this filler filled cesspool only has a couple songs worth listening to now

Most of it was dated upon release

Born this way and the fame monster aged well though

Shes so over

Comparing an album that was released during a time where people don't buy music to one when people actually got off their ass to buy music instead of downloading it. moo1 bye felicia you really tried to make this thread happen.  Not even a Gaga Stan but you're trying to hard.

comparing 1998 sales to 2013 sales fall7 expecting songs from late 2013/early 2014 to still be played on the radio fall7 comparing her to Kashear whose only impact is singing a song that the Westboro Baptist Church made in to a vile mess by changing the lyrics fall7 please tell me you're a troll fall7

This whole "she's over" bullshit is so 2013. Doing the most tbh. She isn't over just because of one underwhelming era. She's picked herself back up this year and has really gotten her shit together. Just wait and see what her next album brings. Even if it isn't commercially successful, I feel like it's going to be a huge step up quality wise. She's in such a great place right now and the people she's working with are incredible.

FARTFLOP didn't age well but guess what:

So did The Fame and BTW to a certain extend. Even Ray of Light sounds a bit dated now. That's the thing with electronic music it tends to not age well.

However, that doesn't change the fact that ARTPOOP was a huge regression for Gaga sonically and even lyrically. The theme got lost when her label intervened and forced her to change everything and the visuals were deeply affected by that as well. I wonder if it would have been more successful had Gaga done it her way. The reason I hate ARTPOP so much is the fact that it was just not what Gaga wanted but a testament to how Interscope gives their artists 0 artistic freedom and the fact that this screwed up mess of an album is actually called "ARTPOP", when it's literally just pop and the art got lost somewhere in the making of the album is truly ironic and tragic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.