Oblivia

Ryn Diva - forgive me for I have sinned

So, you may have noticed that a certain member of society has had their star power increased through the power of FOTP that goes by the name of Ryn Weaver after ruthlessly dragging her #1 (and only) stan by posting about the bully thread on her own Twitter. What followed this was a numerous amount of meltdowns from her fan base, comprised of just two people, @Ratchet and @ and the song 'the Fool' has never felt more ironic as of now.

Why you ask? ...because the tweet isn't real, and I made it on a fake Twitter simulator, print screened the fake tweet and added the verified tick and her picture. I'm sorry Jordan I couldn't fucking help myself lmfao1 but you can thank me for breathing life back to your thread lmfao1 lmfao1

So, you may have noticed that a certain member of society has had their star power increased through the power of FOTP that goes by the name of Ryn Weaver after ruthlessly dragging her #1 (and only) stan by posting about the bully thread on her own Twitter. What followed this was a numerous amount of meltdowns from her fan base, comprised of just two people, @Ratchet and @ and the song 'the Fool' has never felt more ironic as of now.

Why you ask? ...because the tweet isn't real, and I made it on a fake Twitter simulator, print screened the fake tweet and added the verified tick and her picture. I'm sorry Jordan I couldn't fucking help myself lmfao1 but you can thank me for breathing life back to your thread lmfao1 lmfao1

for some reason I'm not surprised but I'm kind of embarrassed because I DMed her a screenshot and now she's actually gonna view rip1

for some reason I'm not surprised but I'm kind of embarrassed because I DMed her a screenshot and now she's actually gonna view rip1

well get ready to be blocked like madonna back in the 50s when she was popular

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.