SeekingThrill

[SPOILER] Possible Setlist?

Based on the posts of a member on MadonnaTribe. I don't know if he is trolling or really knows something. Some stuff was easy to assume, but some stuff sound interesting. I didn't add some songs, because I wasn't sure where they belong to.

Joan Of Arc

1. Iconic

2. Unapologetic Bitch

Sex

5. S.E.X. (interlude)

6. Like A Virgin

7. Holy Water

8. Deeper and Deeper

9. Devil Pray

Ethnical Latin (Frida Kahlo hairstyle)

11. Interlude?

12. Living For Love

13. Who's That Girl

14. La Isla Bonita

Crazy 30s

17. Interlude?

18. Ghosttown (Between the bars intro)

19. Body Shop (La Vie En Rose)

20. Music (Charleston style remix)

Encore

25. Holiday

Other songs, apparently, on the setlist:

Illuminati

Don't Tell Me

Bitch' I'm Madonna

Rebel Heart

True Blue

Inside Out

Hash tagged on Instagram:

HeartBreakCity

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Into The Grove (apparently won't be performed)

Justify My Love

Confirmed by Madonna (Holiday and WTG are on the setlist):

Dress you up

Vogue

FAKE.

Music is not Charleston style. It's mixed with Turn Down for What. rih3.gif' alt='rih8'>

Unapologetic Bitch makes NO sense in the first section, since it's gonna be medieval with M in a cage and shit. The song does not work there.

The "gypsy" section was already confirmed by NOM, although they don't seem very reliable either. However, they did mention a crazy 30's section too. interesting1

FAKE.

Music is not Charleston style. It's mixed with Turn Down for What. rih3.gif' alt='rih8'>

Unapologetic Bitch makes NO sense in the first section, since it's gonna be medieval with M in a cage and shit. The song does not work there.

The "gypsy" section was already confirmed by NOM, although they don't seem very reliable either. However, they did mention a crazy 30's section too. interesting1

Turn Down for What was mentioned here by @imahunter and he deleted the thread's content and asked mods to delete it. rih3.gif' alt='rih8'>

The gypsy section is actually Latino section. News Of Madonna mixed some terms.

Turn Down for What was mentioned here by @imahunter and he deleted the thread's content and asked mods to delete it. rih3.gif' alt='rih8'>

The gypsy section is actually Latino section. News Of Madonna mixed some terms.

Well, I can see a Frida Kahlo inspired section but with these sections it seems that a cohesive story-telling is nearly impossible and the songs don't make sense the way (you) placed them.

Well, I can see a Frida Kahlo inspired section but with these sections it seems that a cohesive story-telling is nearly impossible and the songs don't make sense the way (you) placed them.

I don't know if the order is correct, but I put those songs in right sections based on the posts of MT member.

Cohesive story-telling? MDNA tour had a story, but even its story wasn't really cohesive and many songs could have been replaced with other songs.

I don't know if the order is correct, but I put those songs in right sections based on the posts of MT member.

Cohesive story-telling? MDNA tour had a story, but even its story wasn't really cohesive and many songs could have been replaced with other songs.

Tried to fill the gaps.

JOAN OF ARC

or whatever the fuck this section's gonna be awk1

1. Iconic

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Material Girl // Sorry // Don't Tell Me

4. Hold Tight

SEX AND RELIGION

title says it all

1. (S.E.X)

2. Holy Water (with samples from “Vogue”)

3. Deeper and Deeper (with samples from “Girl Gone Wild” among others)

4. Like a Virgin

5. Inside Out (Remix with samples from “Justify My Love” and “Whole Lotta Love”)

6. Devil Pray

CRAZY 30's

Okay, so this is quite unexpected, I must say. This section seems to be revolving around the 1930's which had the rise of stars like Marlene Dietrich and their glamorous portrayal of the Hollywood lifestyle with extreme poverty, war, the Great Depression, etc. I think the theme of the section will be exactly that. Love Profusion will have an anti-war message and will continue the tradition of AL songs being interludes.

1. (Love Profusion)

2. Between the Bars / Ghosttown

3. Body Shop (with samples from “La Vie en Rose”)

4. True Blue // Cherish

5. Music // Into the Groove

6. Take a Bow – seriously the perfect song to close that section

FRIDA

Heavily inspired by Frida Kahlo, obviously. I have no idea how the matador thing is gonna fit in there and how she's supposed to change so quickly but okay...

1. (Love Don't Live Here Anymore HeartBreakCity)

2. Living for Love

3. La Isla Bonita (with samples from “Spanish Eyes”)

4. Dress You Up

5. Who's That Girl

6. Rebel Heart

PARTY ENCORE

eve1 nothing better than closing the section with Messyday. Anyway, with Music in the 1930 section, UB as SECOND song kii there really isn't much left tbh. Illuminati is said to be an interlude but how the fuck does that work after RH? dead2

1. (Illuminati)

2. Bitch, I'm Madonna

3. Holiday // Into the Groove

NOTE: The First two sections are rebellious and the last two are more romantic = Rebel Heart.

The songs that are striked out are the ones she rehearsed but may actually or will not appear on the final setlist.

The member said there will be Madonna's solo pole dance with GGW and other hit chords.

GGW wasn't a hit. eve1

If this is true, that means some song (maybe HW), will have a part where Madonna dances and many hits and other songs will be played. Like a megamix.

FRIDA

Heavily inspired by Frida Kahlo, obviously. I have no idea how the matador thing is gonna fit in there and how she's supposed to change so quickly but okay...

The member said that only Madonna's hairstyle is very Frida.

It would be cool if she makes an interlude in style of Frida's fashion and art.