Impossible Princess

Kali Uchis

VEQvAWV.png

Karly-Marina Loaiza (born July 17, 1994 in Alexandria, Virginia, USA), known artistically as Kali Uchis, is a Colombian-American singer and songwriter.
She debuted in the music industry with her 2012 mixtape Drunken Babble which was described as "genre-defying". She released her first EP, Por Vida, in 2015 and gained further recognition for it. Her debut album, Isolation, was released in 2018 to widespread acclaim.

Releases
Drunken Babble
0XQndtp.png

Tracklist

Spoiler
  1. Good To You
  2. Chimichanga
  3. Mucho Gusto
  4. Dream
  5. T.Y.W.I.G
  6. Table For Two
  7. You Just Wanna Stay
  8. Never Be Yours
  9. What They Say
  10. Lean On You
  11. He Unkin
  12. Three Pills
  13. Sunset
  14. Pay Day
  15. Tiger Lily
  16. Rollin' Up
  17. Inhale

Shortly after graduating, Uchis released her debut mixtapeDrunken Babble, on August 1, 2012. The mixtape was noted for its influences from doo-wop, reggae and early 00's R&B. Kali has revealed that during the recording of the mixtape, she was living in her car after being kicked out of her father's house. She's said she recorded Drunken Babble in her car with a computer, a microphone and  numerous samples from different artists and genres (soul and brasilian bossa nova between others) mostly from the 70s and 80s.
The entire mixtape is avaible for streaming on youtube and soundcloud.

Por Vida
DOctp9x.png

Tracklist

Spoiler
  1. Sycamore Tree
  2. Call Me
  3. Melting
  4. Lottery
  5. Know What I Want
  6. Rush
  7. Ridin' Round 
  8. Speed
  9. Loner

Por Vida (in English: For Life) is the debut EP by Colombian-American singer Kali Uchis. The project was released as a free download on February 4, 2015, via Kali Uchis' website and later released to digital streaming platforms. It features production by Tyler, the Creator, Kaytranada, BADBADNOTGOOD, and XXXChange. The EP has been described as a "dreamy, autobiographical" offering. It was supported by four singles; "Know What I Want", "Lottery", "Loner". and "Ridin Round".

Isolation
7I3fuJp.png

Tracklist

Spoiler
  1. Body Language - Intro
  2. Miami (ft. BIA)
  3. Just A Stranger (ft. Steve Lacy)
  4. Flight 22
  5. Your Teeth In My Neck
  6. Tyrant (ft. Jorja Smith)
  7. Dead To Me
  8. Nuestro Planeta (ft. Reykon)
  9. In My Dreams
  10. Gotta Get Up - Interlude
  11. Tomorrow
  12. Coming Home - Interlude 
  13. After The Storm (ft. Tyler, the Creator & Boosty Collins)
  14. Feel Like A Fool
  15. Killer

Isolation is Kali Uchis' debut studio album, released WW on April 6th, 2018 by Rinse Recordings, Virgin EMI Records and Universal Music Group. The album was supported by three singles; "Tyrant" featuring Jorja Smith, "Nuestro Planeta" featuring Reykon, and "After the Storm" featuring Tyler, the Creator and Bootsy Collins. 

-------
I still gotta add some more stuff like her unreleased music, her tours, her influences and her philanthropic work in Colombia but thought I'd at least make sure the album releases were up to date for now <3

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

@Liam S10e3 spoilers

Hide contents

Asia wins! Eureka and Blair are high, Kameron is low and Mayhem and Yuhua are bottom 2 with Yuhua going home jj4:( she wasn't in my top but still rly bummed

oh my friend sent me that

think its fake news! Blair looked OTT in the preview

Just now, Liam said:

oh my friend sent me that

Hide contents

think its fake news! Blair looked OTT in the preview

it's not, the episode transcript leaked

Spoiler

here

the Untucked transcript also leaked and Vixen BODIES Aquaria, holy fucking shit lmfao1 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's not, the episode transcript leaked

Hide contents

here

the Untucked transcript also leaked and Vixen BODIES Aquaria, holy fucking shit lmfao1 

the season we deserved since season 6! lmfao1 

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

the season we deserved since season 6! lmfao1 

you want the Untucked transcript?

Spoiler

Aquaria comes for Vixen and then Vixen snaps back and then Aquaria starts crying and then Vixen starts talking about how Aquaria is morphing this conflict into one where Vixen is the "angry black girl" scaring off the "little white girl" holy shit I fucking love her lmfao1 a fucking legend!

https://pastebin.com/wDkNg7uE

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

you want the Untucked transcript?

Hide contents

Aquaria comes for Vixen and then Vixen snaps back and then Aquaria starts crying and then Vixen starts talking about how Aquaria is morphing this conflict into one where Vixen is the "angry black girl" scaring off the "little white girl" holy shit I fucking love her lmfao1 a fucking legend!

https://pastebin.com/wDkNg7uE

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I JUST SHAT OUT IM SO READY lmfao2