ANYE

Man killed by roller coaster after he jumped the fence to pick up his cell phone

really bitch? You've never made a bad decision in your life? ny12

I don't know if you've ever had an accident but you can't exactly predict them, hope your death is thought out and executed just how you want it lol1

this dude was dumb as fuck

I've been to cedar point many times and those fences are tall and have signs all over saying "do not come past this point" "danger zone" "no climbing". there are running roller coasters ffs. He pretty much asked for it and idgaf what any of you think about it. He tried it.

really bitch? You've never made a bad decision in your life? ny12

I don't know if you've ever had an accident but you can't exactly predict them, hope your death is thought out and executed just how you want it lol1

not you low key telling him to die rip3

ya'll are so messy sometimes rip3

why the fuck would you cross a fence that has warning signs of not crossing on it?

Why bring ur cell phone on a coaster? They usually tell you to make sure they're in a safe place, or have places to put your belongings before the ride.

I mean, R.I.P. But common sense did not kick in for him to think this was a good idea.

Reminds me of pl at work getting on step stools and grabbing shit from high shelves cause they want to. One customer fell and was angry at us like bitch they have "EMPLOYEES ONLY" Written on all the step stools and ladders why did your dumbass get on them?