Venus XCX

Happy birthday Madonna

The fact that @PENUS XXS knows that it's Madonna's b-day and I don't. ny2 Stan a bit, sis! ny1 Was that in chapter 1 of "How to become a Little Monster? (For Dummies)" rav2

WEEEAK drag rip2

Try again, the slot machine is all yours W20CHSY.gif

wait are people actually pressed at this orly1 yall act like this is the first time you've seen jokes referencing Madonna's age before giveup2

No, we just bored with those jokes and we trying to make it more interesting rav2cause it seems like Venus XCX can't do that anymore ny14

wait are people actually pressed at this orly1 yall act like this is the first time you've seen jokes referencing Madonna's age before giveup2

I like your posts here

No, we just bored with those jokes and we trying to make it more interesting rav2cause it seems like Venus XCX can't do that anymore ny14

Well youre not

@Venus XCX aka the @Gilly wannabe is ''famous'' here cause of his weak shades rav2

orangu1 ...... And?

Happy birthday to the only dinosaur that isn't Xtinct! yas2 Praise the Lotus Lord! yas2

In remembrance of her caree- Uh, I meant in remembrance of her 83rd year on Pangea - Shit, Jesus Christ (Madonna's childhood friend) I did it again rip3 Lemme start over rip3

In remembrance of a successful ( eve1 ) year in her career, we gather here to commemorate the moments we have dragged her Expel Fart release and her delulu FOTP fans. Post your favourite Medonster BG threads over the past year while wishing her a happy birthday, even if you don't give a fuck about her birthday, like me! yas2

I'm a Mad fan but I laughed xtina4 lemme upvote you

And Happy Birthday, Queen cry1