Venus XCX

Happy birthday Madonna

Happy birthday to the only dinosaur that isn't Xtinct! yas2 Praise the Lotus Lord! yas2

In remembrance of her caree- Uh, I meant in remembrance of her 83rd year on Pangea - Shit, Jesus Christ (Madonna's childhood friend) I did it again rip3 Lemme start over rip3

In remembrance of a successful ( eve1 ) year in her career, we gather here to commemorate the moments we have dragged her Expel Fart release and her delulu FOTP fans. Post your favourite Medonster BG threads over the past year while wishing her a happy birthday, even if you don't give a fuck about her birthday, like me! yas2

Happy birthday to the only dinosaur that isn't Xtinct! yas2 Praise the Lotus Lord! Yas2In remembrance of her caree- Uh, I meant in remembrance of her 83rd year on Pangea - Shit, Jesus Christ (Madonna's childhood friend) I did it again rip3 Lemme start over rip3

In remembrance of a successful ( eve1 ) year in her career, we gather here to commemorate the moments we have dragged her Expel Fart release and her delulu FOTP fans. Post your favourite Medonster BG threads over the past year while wishing her a happy birthday, even if you don't give a fuck about her birthday, like me! yas2

when the delulu fans said she was a better performer than Beyoncé and got dragged to the pits and read for filth.

i duno what is more tragic this thread or this sad promotion and begging for a positiv rep

um1

The fact that you Stan Madonna is the most tragic thing here rip3

Do tell me where I beg for rep points rip3

And it's not my fault the only Madonna BG threads I remember are my own rip3

I find it very sad that all of the new BG threads seems to be rehashed copies of older threads that are not funny or bring nothing new to the table. rih9

You begging for a good rep and then reminiscing about your two hit threads, is rather sad. eve1 This thread is literally like a Rita Whora album. Try-hard, attention-seeking, lacking in quality and just not good. rih3.gif' alt='rih8'>

Bitch do you have Azealia on Snapchat scream1oprah2

Omfg yaassssss. I recieved LIFE, just when i stopped being excited for her because no new music this year

The fact that you Stan Madonna is the most tragic thing here rip3

Do tell me where I beg for rep points rip3

And it's not my fault the only Madonna BG threads I remember are my own rip3

yea sure  come back to the madonna section stanning her hard like you did the last couple of weeks eve1

i duno what is more tragic this thread or this sad promotion and begging for a positiv rep

um1

but he doesnt give a fuck about her jj2 it's clear jj2 he said it jj2

even if you don't give a fuck about her birthday, like me! yas2