Venus XCX

Happy birthday Madonna

Mariah is fat.

Even recently Madonna is in better shape and at least has some muscle definition not a cellulite ridden thighs like Mariah lol

image.jpg

Mariah isn't even fat. She has a fat face however she's not even fat. Mariah is thick and nothing is wrong with being THICK. Men actually prefer thicker women and it's attractive to a lot of people.

screen-shot-2015-05-07-at-9-32-37-am.png

Mariah is shadier than Madge

try me nat2

Yeah, and it's certainly not a good look for her. kylie1

Anyway, I don't get your obsession with dragging M fans on a constant basis. And you literally say you're disappointed in me? eve1

Mariah is fat.

Even recently Madonna is in better shape and at least has some muscle definition not a cellulite ridden thighs like Mariah lol

image.jpg

Moderator Notice:

Warning.png

This is not NHB.

Edited by Tasso

the thing is the fossils on this site couldnt give a fuck about that old ladies music. you never see them fonting it. They just here for ha receipts. Maybe it makes them feel 1 up on everyone to compensate for a lack of that in they personal lives, I dunno.

Mariah isn't even fat. She has a fat face however she's not even fat. Mariah is thick and nothing is wrong with being THICK. Men actually prefer thicker women and it's attractive to a lot of people.

Not when people kept dragging Christina for being "fat", though.

Yeah, and it's certainly not a good look for her. kylie1

Anyway, I don't get your obsession with dragging M fans on a constant basis. And you literally say you're disappointed in me? eve1

yall didnt appreciate my presence, so good ridance to you ny1

dragging madge is fun idk why you get your panties in a twist 

yall didnt appreciate my presence, so good ridance to you ny1

dragging madge is fun idk why you get your panties in a twist 

We do, sis. katyanna1 Your RH meltdown just wasn't a good look for you tbh, especially not with that Gaga avi and username. lol2 I'm praying you'll survive the megarate, though. rip1

Dragging Gaga is fun too, but her fans are vile cunts that make NHB threads if you dare to open just one thread about her and she's not old so people won't join the hate-bandwaggon. rip1

Two different women and they are both shaped differently. Mariah has a little pudge and has curves where guys like it.

I don't like the parts where Mariah's fat is accumulated. lol2

There are certain things you have to deal with when stanning certain people. dead2

Except if it's Gaga cause despite her coke nose, her delusion and FARTPOOP she's """"flawless"""".

I don't like the parts where Mariah's fat is accumulated. lol2

Except if it's Gaga cause despite her coke nose, her delusion and FARTPOOP she's """"flawless"""".

You don't and that's fine but the world is starting to embrace thick women. hence all the fat transfers and injections going around. dead2     and i'm sure most people love the weight she put on especially her new billionaire man     ;)

'm praying you'll survive the megarate, though. rip1

im too loveable and cute not to go through please 

ive been revisiting this site since like.. may and I havent seen any gaga fans make nhb threads tbh eve1 

Most of the threads you create are vile. lets not sis moo1

This and they're usually not better than this hot mess of a thread that just came to life because Madonna fans still have slight rashes from draggings.

I see you and the pathetic little disfigurements clinging on to that tired old age card. Good luck to your "Quasimodo in drag" looking fav on her basic cable show tho mad3

OMG that ruthless drag, though. rip3

No, we just bored with those jokes and we trying to make it more interesting rav2cause it seems like Venus XCX can't do that anymore ny14

ANYMORE? He never was...his threads were just well-timed.

Thick bodies are gross. Only fats make themselves feel better by saying "I'm thick, man prefer thicker woman"

That's a lie, and Mariah is fat in that picture, all that spandex giving her chubby legs some shape but we can still see the obesity