Venus XCX

Happy birthday Madonna

im too loveable and cute not to go through please 

ive been revisiting this site since like.. may and I havent seen any gaga fans make nhb threads tbh eve1

Sure, Jan. You're the Azealia of this board and our section. (I know you think this is a compliment)

Well, there wasn't really anything to drag her for, except for BIM. eve1

You don't and that's fine but the world is starting to embrace thick women. hence all the fat transfers and injections going around. dead2     and i'm sure most people love the weight she put on especially her new billionaire man     ;)

Yet, people still drag artists for being OLD and blacklist them. Janet, Madonna (she was actually dragged for being old when she was fucking 30!), Mariah...the US are just judgemental little cunts that are late when it comes to embrassing the beauty of women, regardless of their age and shit.

Thick bodies are gross. Only fats make themselves feel better by saying "I'm thick, man prefer thicker woman"

That's a lie, and Mariah is fat in that picture, all that spandex giving her chubby legs some shape but we can still see the obesity

OMG can you please FUCK OFF?

People like YOU are the reason why ppl keep dragging her in BG and make jokes about our section. Seriously, calm your fucking mangina and stop making things worse! clap1

Thick bodies are gross. Only fats make themselves feel better by saying "I'm thick, man prefer thicker woman"

That's a lie, and Mariah is fat in that picture, all that spandex giving her chubby legs some shape but we can still see the obesity

That's your opinion and Mariah isn't fat in the picture. Spandex does not give one shape it clenches their figure to display their shape. 

Men do prefer thicker woman why do you think Nicki's anaconda's video broke a record?  Why do you think women are getting ass implants and injections? It is obvious that men like thick women as well as slim women.