Hylia

This girl's predictions for the upcoming 1989 Tour cameos

These clips originated from Edward Droste's snapchat. His ass was pressed over Joan Baez walking the stage with Taylor eve1

Yep. That man is such a sad creature, seeking validation by desperately trying to bring down a successful young woman he doesn't even know. A look at his Twitter feed reveals what an obsessed creep he is. I won't watch this video.

But it is? This is someone who has an obsessive, vested interest in seeing Taylor destroyed?

He's using tragic incidences of female victimhood, chiefly rape, murder and genocide, all in an attempt to "hurt her"? And I don't want to hear "it was a joke, get a sense a humour" No. It was fucked up, petty and insensitive. For someone who presents himself as a feminist and yet turns around to throw in a cheap shot using real-life, CURRENT female victims as cannon fodder, all in a vendetta against a pop star, who was maybe rude to you one time?

Had he not made these women's suffering into a fucking joke, and had it not been EDWARD DROSTE, I could find the humour in it

Edit: Not trying to be rude, but the context of the video is important in a stan forum

But it is? This is someone who has an obsessive, vested interest in seeing Taylor destroyed?

He's using tragic incidences of female victimhood, chiefly rape, murder and genocide, all in an attempt to "hurt her"? And I don't want to hear "it was a joke, get a sense a humour" No. It was fucked up, petty and insensitive. For someone who presents himself as a feminist and yet turns around to throw in a cheap shot using real-life, CURRENT female victims as cannon fodder, all in a vendetta against a pop star, who was maybe rude to you one time?

Had he not made these women's suffering into a fucking joke, and had it not been EDWARD DROSTE, I could find the humour in it

Everything that needed to be said.

So yeah while it may not seem that serious, it actually really is @Hylia I hope you understand.