Skyline

Rank the Album | Daydream

BABY LETTING GOOOOOOO

IT AIN'T EASY

oprah9

That song low-key made me start stanning for Mariah, when will your faves bonus tracks/buzz singles? jj2

For me, #Beautiful made me interested in her music again and Letting Go made me re-stan. I literally cried the first time I heard it as it was just the direction I wanted her to go, yet for so many years she avoided it with recording some basic stuff.

And I am kinda pressed as it was supposed to be the second official single and one of the standard edition tracks, yet it flopped (not a surprise when she released it on Facebook) and the label was too scared to put it on the album. Instead they made it a bonus track and pushed the album premiere once again awk1

For me, #Beautiful made me interested in her music again and Letting Go made me re-stan. I literally cried the first time I heard it as it was just the direction I wanted her to go, yet for so many years she avoided it with recording some basic stuff.

And I am kinda pressed as it was supposed to be the second official single and one of the standard edition tracks, yet it flopped (not a surprise when she released it on Facebook) and the label was too scared to put it on the album. Instead they made it a bonus track and pushed the album premiere once again awk1

The Art of Letting Go should've been on the standard anyway, it's not as a if a barely promoted flop single is going to make people not want to buy the album   awk1

Cause It's My Night

No Stress just Shade

I'm thowin' it all around

jj2

Let's Go Now (Shade), let's go now (Shade)

Here we go now (Shade), here we go now (Shade)

jj2

The Art of Letting Go should've been on the standard anyway, it's not as a if a barely promoted flop single is going to make people not want to buy the album awk1

Well, if that was the case, Lana would sell like 23 copies of Paradise and Ultraviolence combined laughcry1

I once thought about it and... I actually couldn't find a good place for Letting Go on the standard. The most logical placing is probably throwing out One More Try and putting there Letting Go instead.

jj2

Don't forget this could apply to @Vilppu too you know  jj2

Well, if that was the case, Lana would sell like 23 copies of Paradise and Ultraviolence combined laughcry1

I once thought about it and... I actually couldn't find a good place for Letting Go on the standard. The most logical placing is probably throwing out One More Try and putting there Letting Go instead.

True, I suppose Mariah faced a similair situation. Maybe the song was written earlier in the recording process and the album's concept changed over time.

I see Clothesline is trying for another hit thread antm1 and you got it. brit0

Winnie sis   jj2   Don't come for my flawless username or thread

I ain't hanging nobody's stuff on me   jj2

But thanks anyway for your visit   jj2

Took a while to get here from the Hundred Acre Woods it seems  jj2

Winnie sis   jj2   Don't come for my flawless username or thread

I ain't hanging nobody's stuff on me   jj2

But thanks anyway for your visit   jj2

Took a while to get here from the Hundred Acre Woods it seems   jj2

I don't have a response oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

I bet you can't do like me

You'll never be @Vilppu jj2

K open the Rank the Album thread for Music Box or basically any other album, I'd do it but I'm on mobile and K jj2

Should I open the thread now or tomorrow? which is better for you and more importantly the Mariah section  jj2