Firdawsi

Dirrty vs I'm a Slave 4 U

Hmmm let's see, "Dirrty" video was released in October 2002 and by the end of the year it was already the most watched and controversial video of 2002.

"I'm A Slave 4 U" didn't even make close of an impact. It stalled on every chart across the world, the only thing it was remembered for was a snake during her VMA performance. "Dirrty" on the other hand was controversial and absolutely destroyed the charts (outside the U.S.). It's obvious to everyone who is not a shitney fan that "Dirrty" is the winner here. 

Dirrty is so try-hard, no wonder it's so forgotten (it's YT views are hilarious). 

Its youtube views are "hilarious" because it never became available on her official vevo account until like two years ago. Actually, since it's only been available to view for two years, it's youtube views are actually impressive compared to Slave 4 shit. 

Hmmm let's see, "Dirrty" video was released in October 2002 and by the end of the year it was already the most watched and controversial video of 2002.

"I'm A Slave 4 U" didn't even make close of an impact. It stalled on every chart across the world, the only thing it was remembered for was a snake during her VMA performance. "Dirrty" on the other hand was controversial and absolutely destroyed the charts (outside the U.S.). It's obvious to everyone who is not a shitney fan that "Dirrty" is the winner here.

You are talking with these robots laughcry1 Try to make it more easy for them laughcry1

Its youtube views are "hilarious" because it never became available on her official vevo account until like two years ago. Actually, since it's only been available to view for two years, it's youtube views are actually impressive compared to Slave 4 shit. 

WTF... It's been here for 4 years and no matter how you flip it it's views are low for such an "iconic dis 1 4 tha books!" video. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.