Andres

Pre-order a Honeymoon boxset or colored vinyl from Lana's store!

Umm excuse me the sunny, vacation-esque vibe makes my pussy wet alex1

what about the black and white single cover uv looking outtake? jj2 and how does this aesthetic fit 2 out of the 3 tracks we got? tracks that happen to be the in the 3 first tracks that are suppose to set the vibe of the album? 

i just like my eras cohesive but w/e we knew she was going for another messy btd jj2

Oh how I can't stand the truck logos on the album cover                       giveup1

It looks like

LANA DEL REY

HONEYMOON

StarLine Tours

but thats the entire point of the cover??? watch the hbtb video and you'll understand what she's trying to say.

StarLine takes you around to celebrities' houses and the hbtb is a massive fuck you to the paparazzi, so the album cover reflects the themes in hbtb

what about the black and white single cover uv looking outtake? jj2 and how does this aesthetic fit 2 out of the 3 tracks we got? tracks that happen to be the in the 3 first tracks that are suppose to set the vibe of the album?

i just like my eras cohesive but w/e we knew she was going for another messy btd jj2

That black and white cover only looks UVesque cuz it's black and white tho orangu1

Also, I said I liked the aesthetic, not the songs orangu1 I agree tho there is kinda no consistency with the songs so far, we have a catholic church snoozefest of Honeymoon, an urban pussypopping bop HBTB and a shapeless collection of Lana's orgasms in TLY orangu1

but thats the entire point of the cover??? watch the hbtb video and you'll understand what she's trying to say.

StarLine takes you around to celebrities' houses and the hbtb is a massive fuck you to the paparazzi, so the album cover reflects the themes in hbtb

Oh I never understood the HBTB video until now.

But still I don't like it lol

yes it's symbolic I love symbolic things but I don't like how it looks I rather have it be cropped

yeah same. but like if she cropped it, we wouldn't have seen the number in the bottom left, which is the honeymoon hotline. i totally agree though, there are other ways that she could've told us about the hotline

yeah same. but like if she cropped it, we wouldn't have seen the number in the bottom left, which is the honeymoon hotline. i totally agree though, there are other ways that she could've told us about the hotline

It is nicer the more I look at it

That black and white cover only looks UVesque cuz it's black and white tho  orangu1
Also, I said I liked the aesthetic, not the songs  orangu1 I agree tho there is kinda no consistency with the songs so far, we have a catholic church snoozefest of Honeymoon, an urban pussypopping bop HBTB and a shapeless collection of Lana's orgasms in TLY  orangu1

WYD orangu1 orangu1

orangu1
vomit1

Oh

My

Goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!

scream1 scream1 scream1

I want it!!!!! But I don't have any $$$$$$!!!!!!!!!! fall1fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> fall3

Hey, now that i think about it, aren't those pics a bit 1989-ish? jj1 (Not that is a bad thing tho katy3.gif' alt='katy2'> )

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.