Xtina Carey

Your Mariah collection!

All of her CDS except the Xmas ones and compilations and no singles except I want at least one so bad! alex1 Plus her tour DVDs except for the 1993 show and her movies Precious, Glitter & Wisegirls oprah2

You have daydream tour live at tokyo dome? alek1

Vision Of Love

I Don't Wanna Cry

Emotions

Can't Let Go

Dreamlover

Hero

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Fantasy

One Sweet Day

Always Be My Baby

Melt Away

Forever

Honey

Butterfly

My All

Whenever You Call

Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker (Remix)

Against All Odds

Crybaby

Loverboy

Through The Rain

Boy (I Need You)

We Belong Together

Shake It Off

Don't Forget About Us

Touch My Body

Bye Bye

Obsessed

Up Out My Face

Beautiful

Thirsty

Infinity

So about a year ago (rip4) I said that I would post some pictures here but I never got around to do it. Now that we have the Mariah section back (for now) I thought that I would take the opportunity to post here.

A) 1990-1991
eLYKK2K.jpg
Mariah Carey CD
Emotions CD
Emotions Cassette
Someday 12" - includes 3 remixes

B) 1992-1993
l6ald3T.jpg
MTV Unplugged CD
MTV Unplugged Cassette
Music Box CD - with bonus track "Everything Fades Away"
Dreamlover 7" - 2 tracks (album version + b-side "Do You Think of Me")
Without You CD Single - 3 tracks (album version + "Never Forget You" + Live Performance of "Dreamlover")
Hero CD Single - 4 tracks (album version + 3 remixes of "Dreamlover")

C) 1994-1996
Acx2TvT.jpg
Merry Christmas CD
All I Want for Christmas CD Single (Limited Picture CD Edition) - 3 tracks (Album Version + "Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)" + "Silent Night") [I've shown the CD Picture in case you wanted to see]
Daydream CD
- Fantasy CD Single (UK CD1 Version) - 5 tracks (album version + 4 remixes)
One Sweet Day CD Single (European Maxi Single Version) - 5 tracks (album version + 2 acappella versions + 1 remix + 1 live performance) [Same tracklist as UK CD1 but this was from mainland Europe)
Always Be My Baby CD Single (UK CD1 Version) - 5 tracks (album version + 4 remixes)
Always Be My Baby CD Single (UK CD2 Version) - 5 tracks (5 remixes)

D) 1997-1998
OLhjEbmg.jpg
Butterfly CD's (both covers) - both editions include 2 bonus remixes of "Honey"
#1's CD (International Version) - Includes "Without You" & "Do You Know Where You're Going To" but does not include "I Don't Wanna Cry"
Honey CD Single (UK CD2 Version) - 5 tracks (album version + 4 remixes)
When You Believe (UK CD1 Version) - 3 tracks (album version + "I Am Free" + "You Were Loved" [performed by Whitney])
Around the World Malaysian VCD - a VCD is similar to a DVD but with VHS quality footage and no menu selection

E) 1999-2001
9dW60gC.jpg
Rainbow CD
Glitter CD
- Loverboy Enhanced CD Single (UK) - 3 tracks plus enhanced music video (album version + 2 remixes)
Heartbreaker Enhanced CD Single (UK CD1) - 3 tracks plus enhanced music video (album version + remix + remix of "Sweetheart")
Heartbreaker CD Single (UK CD2) - 3 tracks plus bonus poster (no rap version + remix + remix of "The Roof")  [If you want to see pictures of the poster click here: http://i.imgur.com/QFBC2vo.jpg and here: http://i.imgur.com/BI22XrS.jpg
Thank God I Found You CD Single (UK CD2) - 3 tracks plus bonus poster (remix + album version of "One Sweet Day" + album version of "I'll Be There") [If you want to see pictures of the poster click here: http://i.imgur.com/WrTabOA.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/qHPT0oy.jpg]

F) 2002-2003
MZc6KnX.jpg
Charmbracelet CD
Boy (I Need You) CD Single (UK CD2 Version) - 4 tracks (album version + 3 remixes) [Insert folds out into mini-poster, if you want to see pictures click here: http://i.imgur.com/ys2eFhr.jpg and here: http://i.imgur.com/tR6Twmp.jpg ] 
Greatest Hits CD - with bonus remix of "All I Want for Christmas Is You"
The Remixes CD

G) 2005-2009
gByxeix.jpg

The Emancipation of Mimi (Ultra Platinum Edition CD) (UK Version) - with bonus track "Sprung"
E=MC2 CD - with bonus track "Heat"
Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel CD - standard version in jewel case with no Elle booklet
We Belong Together CD Single (UK CD1 Version) - 2 tracks (album version + remix)
We Belong Together CD Single (UK CD2 Version) - 5 tracks (album version + 4 remixes)
Touch My Body CD Single (UK CD1 Version) - 2 tracks (album version + remix)
The Ballads CD

@Sylk

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Great collection @Skyline although I'm kind of surprised you have all those random singles or cassettes, yet no Me. I Am Moo... in sight matty_zps1f953843.gif

I nearly bought the MIAMTEC CD once but I already bought lots of other CD's that day and didn't have enough money to buy it (it was the deluxe edition). This CD Shop is a bus trip away from my town so I rarely go there. The next time I went, there were no MIAMTEC CD's left :weeps: And all the charity shops don't have it probably because barely anybody bought it in the first place. But I want to get it soon, it's the only album I haven't got from Mariah matty_zps1f953843.gif

EDIT: I know makes me look like a hypocrite to trash Music Box and Rainbow and yet have all these Singles, but in my defence I spent a maximum of £3/15‎zł on each era matty_zps1f953843.gif

4 minutes ago, Skyline said:

I nearly bought the MIAMTEC CD once but I already bought lots of other CD's that day and didn't have enough money to buy it (it was the deluxe edition). This CD Shop is a bus trip away from my town so I rarely go there. The next time I went, there were no MIAMTEC CD's left :weeps: And all the charity shops don't have it probably because barely anybody bought it in the first place. But I want to get it soon, it's the only album I haven't got from Mariah matty_zps1f953843.gif

I see. And am loving this MC2U shade <3

Here's my collection as of today; the only album not in the picture is #1 to Infinity. I'm an albums person, but I only buy the singles for the b-sides.

Spoiler

Ot5MLaoF.jpeg