Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Zope

Kesha's Secret Songs

i thought she could have done it with cannibal as a single but if she wants new stuff, by all means knock us dead kesha! >:D

haaha yes! I hope she can keep this album on lock and have no leaks, i think it'll help her out so much more!

haaha yes! I hope she can keep this album on lock and have no leaks, i think it'll help her out so much more!

i agree but right now, only time will tell... the only 100% to prevent leaks would be if she recorded everything offline and kept everything that way until the release... this way only employees would have the music and the leaks could be more easily traced. xP

i agree but right now, only time will tell... the only 100% to prevent leaks would be if she recorded everything offline and kept everything that way until the release... this way only employees would have the music and the leaks could be more easily traced. xP

Yeah! that's so true! I'm just curious as to what the songs are gonna be and how the style will be! i'm getting so excited thinking about it!

Yeah! that's so true! I'm just curious as to what the songs are gonna be and how the style will be! i'm getting so excited thinking about it!

lol same. with all the recent leaks, i dont know what to think especially with shots.

i mean i have heard she wanted to do a more rock/country album and i think it would be very interesting to how it would sound. not to mention to see the album cover for Spandex on the Distant Horizon... i at least think that is the title lol :P

lol same. with all the recent leaks, i dont know what to think especially with shots.

i mean i have heard she wanted to do a more rock/country album and i think it would be very interesting to how it would sound. not to mention to see the album cover for Spandex on the Distant Horizon... i at least think that is the title lol :P

Yeah i doubt she'll add a country tang to it yet, I think it's gonna be pop/rock and if "shots" is any indication of the way the album will go i'm so interested but ill be interested regardless

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.